Chapter 8

You got out of the car and went to the other side to help Harry. You opened the door for him and helped him into the house. Harry decided to lay on the couch and take a nap. Harry needed the rest since he was still a little sore. You walked upstairs to your bedroom to rest. When you were laying there you realized that Louis didn't come to visit Harry at all. You started to feel irritated since Louis had been Harry's best friend since The X Factor days. 

You picked up the phone and called Louis. "Hello?" said Louis. "Hey Louis, I just wanted to call you and tell you that Harry is home now and doing fine." "That's great." replied Louis. "Yes it is, but there's a little bit of an issue." "What would that be?" asked Louis. "You didn't even bother to visit the 2 days that he was in the hospital." you said. "I told you, I was busy." "I know that but whenever your best friend is hurt, you're supposed to be there for them in time of pain." 

"We all have busy lives Rebbeca, and sometimes you can't enter things into your schedule like that." said Louis in an annoyed tone of voice. "You're supposed to be there for your best friend and you weren't." you said as you slammed the phone down as you hung up. 

**Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to update as much as I could with the time I had. Thank you for reading!**