Chapter 14

You pulled into the driveway and parked the car and opened the front door.  You set your purse on the kitchen table. You looked at your watch and saw that it was 3:30. "Well, I could keep reading that one book that I haven't finished yet." you said to yourself in your head. You walked to your bedroom and grabbed your favorite book and started to read. Before you knew it, it was 5:00 and you had read for about 2 hours. You put your bookmark in the book and set it back on the floor. You walked to the kitchen and started to make dinner. Mexican food was on the menu tonight since that's Harry's favorite food and you thought he would like it. Harry had been in the studio out back all day and you went outside to tell him that the food was ready. You both walked back inside and started to eat. "How has your day been?" you asked. "It's been fine I guess, nothing much really happened." said Harry as he laughed a little bit. "Did you find a job at all?" " I found some clothing boutique in town that was hiring so I decided to apply. They're supposed to call me if I get the job so we'll just have to wait and see." you replied.

After dinner, you cleaned up the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher. You went down to the living room to watch TV with Harry. You cuddled up next to him with a blanket and you felt so comfortable next to him. You smelled the scent of cologne on his neck and it smelled so good. "What cologne are you wearing? It smells really nice," you asked while smiling. "It's Bleu de Chanel" replied Harry. "Maybe this would make it smell even better" said Harry as he kissed your neck and you could really smell it now. You kissed him on the lips and he sent warmth throughout your whole body. It was as if your whole body had melted right in front of him. "I'm going to miss you once you go back on tour." you said to Harry. "I know, but let's cherish the time we have right now." Harry said, as you both ran to the bedroom and closed the door.