Chapter 17

Disclaimer: This chapter is kinda dirty, so if you're not into that, don't read the second paragraph!

You pulled into the driveway, shortly after leaving the travel agency office. You opened the front door and closed it behind you. "Harry?" you yelled as you made your way through the house."Hey Taylor, where were you?" asked Harry in a concerned tone of voice. "I'd like to talk to you about something important. Come, have a seat." You motioned Harry to the dining table and pulled up a chair. "I was thinking today, since you only have a couple more years to live, we should do something that we'll never forget. I was wanting to ask you if you if you wanted to go on vacation to Hawaii." you said as you looked into Harry's eyes. "Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say Taylor, this would mean so much to us." "I know it would, that's why I think we should go. We need  to make every moment count that we have left." you replied.

"I would love to-" said Harry as you cut him off with your lips on his. You felt the warmth of his mouth spread into yours. "I take that as an act of joy?" said Harry as he smiled against your mouth. You joined lips again and he started to run his hands down your hips. You felt shivers go down your spine as he touched your skin. You ran your hand up Harry's shirt and felt his toned chest. "Shit, Taylor" moaned Harry. You put your hand on top if his belt buckle and looked him into his eyes. "Please Taylor, stop teasing me." You pulled down his tight skinny jeans and pulled his boxers down with them. You were amazed by his size and put him into your mouth. Harry threw his head back in pleasure and started moaning your name. You stopped halfway through to leave him begging for more. He picked you up and threw you on the couch. He pulled your shorts and panties down in one swift movement. He started flicking his tongue on your core and you yelled his name in pleasure. He stood back up and put himself in front of your entrance. "God dammit Harry, what are you waiting for?""you said yelling up at him. He chuckled and he slowly entered you. "Damn Taylor, you're so tight." said Harry. Before you knew it,your thrusts were in sync. "I-I think I'm gonna come" you said to Harry as his thrusts became sloppy. "Now go!"yelled Harry as your walls clenched around his length and his warm liquid shot into you. He pulled out of you and flopped next you on the couch. "Trust me, I'll be way more naughty when we're in Hawaii."you said as you winked at Harry. Before you knew it, you both fell asleep right where you were.