Chapter 5

You, Liam, and Niall walked down the hall of the hospital when you stopped at Harry's hospital room. All of you entered his room one by one and sat in the chairs provided. Harry was still a little sleepy but the nurse said he would be awake soon. You were sitting next to the window, looking at the cloudy sky. You looked over at Liam and Niall and they were both taking a nap. You quietly laughed to yourself and looked over at Harry.

He had always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. You remembered when you and Harry were still dating and you would always be awake before he was. You would lay there and just watch him sleep cause you thought it was so pleasing. You had heard someone grunt and you looked to see that it was Harry.

You rushed toward him and kissed him like you never have before. You felt so relieved at that moment that everything slipped away. Harry was a little lost at first but he still knew who it was. "Rebecca." Harry had said in a raspy voice. You hugged him and he had hugged you back. You slid your chair up next to his bed and sat next to him. You woke up Liam and Niall to tell them that Harry was awake. Liam and Niall got up and hugged Harry and slid their chairs up as well. "I'm so glad that you're all here." said Harry as he was laying there.