Chapter 9

After you hung up, you sat there in disbelief. "How could your best friend not try and find time to see you?" you asked yourself. You took a nap for about 2 hours and woke up at 6:30. You walked into the kitchen to make dinner for Harry and you. You saw that Harry was awake and watching TV. "What do you want me to make for dinner?" you asked Harry. "Anything really" he replied. You decided to make spaghetti with vegetables and whole grain garlic bread. All the food was done and you made a plate for you and Harry. You went downstairs to help Harry up the stairs into the kitchen. You handed him a plate of pasta, vegetables, and garlic bread. You got the bowls of the other items and sat them on the table as you sat down.

"So how do you feel?" "I feel pretty good. That nap was relaxing." replied Harry. "Whenever you were asleep, I called Louis and told him that you were out of the hospital and doing fine." "Oh really," said Harry. "Yeah but there was a little bit of a problem." "What was that?" asked Harry. "Whenever I was lying in the bedroom, I realized that Louis never came to visit you when you were in the hospital." you said. "He does have a pretty busy schedule Rebecca." "I know that but you should be there whenever your friend is in the hospital or in a time of grief. Does it make you at all mad that your best friend since 2010 didn't even remember to visit you?" you said in frustration. "I'm not hungry anymore." said Harry as he left the table and went into the bedroom.