Chapter 15

You woke up the next morning and looked at your alarm clock. You saw that it was 9:30 am and you just closed your eyes softly, going back to sleep. A few minutes later, you felt Harry shaking your arm firmly. You look over your shoulder to see Harry with a shocked look on his face. "Is everything alright?" you asked Harry. "Not it's not, I have to be at the studio at 9:50 and that's all the way across town!" Harry hopped out of bed and started to get ready like a mad man. "Well, I might as well get up anyway now that I'm pretty much awake," you said as you chuckled to yourself. You got up and started to make coffee. It had been a crazy night but you couldn't really put together what had happened. "Hey, babe?" "Yes?" "What even happened last night?" you asked Harry. "Well, I'm pretty sure we fooled around a little bit and I think we fell asleep halfway through," said Harry as he laughed. "Oh, I completely forgot about that," you told Harry. "Well we were kinda drunk so I wouldn't be surprised if you did remember." said Harry. You had finished making the coffee and you and Harry sat down at the kitchen table.

"I don't want to make it seem like I'm wanting to dash, but I really have to go," said Harry. He put his coffee in a to-go cup and grabbed a banana. "I love you very much Taylor," said Harry as he hugged you and kissed you on the lips. He grabbed his keys and closed the front door behind him. You looked at the time on the oven and thought to yourself, "Didn't that lady at the boutique say she was going to call about the job?" Soon after you asked yourself that question, your cell phone rang with the name of the lady as the caller ID. "Hello?" you said nervously. "Hello! Is this Taylor?" said the receptionist. "Yes, this is her." you replied. "Well, I'm happy to tell you that you got the job! Your first day will be on Thursday. Have a great day!" said the receptionist. She hung up the phone and you did as well. You were so excited about your new job! "At least I won't be sitting around this house anymore." you said to yourself. You decided you wanted to meet up with your best friend Jesse so you decided to get ready for the day.