Chapter 6

You have never felt so relieved in your life. Your husband survived a critical car crash and all his friends were there to support him. "I can't really remember what happened but all I remember was that someone had ran the red light and crashed into me." Harry said. "That's just awful." said Niall and Liam. Shortly after we all talked to each other, the doctor appeared again to give us more information. 

"Harry is lucky to be alive, since this crash could've been more deadly than it already was." stated the doctor. "I would suggest him stay the night just to make sure everything is ok." You decided that you were going to spend the night in the hospital with Harry, since he's your husband and you'd do anything for him. At about 9pm, the ICU people made everyone leave so that the patients could get some rest. Liam and Niall said their goodbyes to Harry and left the room.

The nurses gave you some blankets to sleep with for the night. You decided to sleep in the recliner, since that was the only comfortable seating in the room. "Hey Rebecca?" said Harry. "Yes?" "Could you sleep next to me tonight? I've been through so much today and I wanted to feel you next to me." You got up from the recliner and snuggled up next to Harry. "Anything for you baby."