Chapter 12

The next morning you woke up and made coffee. You walked through the hallway to the kitchen and saw that Harry had fallen asleep on the couch. You smiled to yourself as you made your way to the kitchen. You heard him grunt as he started to wake up. "Good Morning." you said to Harry. "Morning babe." "Do you want me to make you some eggs or something? you asked him. "Some scrambled eggs would be nice." You got some eggs out of the fridge and started cracking them. 

After you were finished cooking Harry's eggs you walked down the stairs with a plate of eggs and a fork for him. "Thank you, babe." said Harry. "I'm going to go job searching today since we need extra money to pay for the medical bills." you told Harry. "Don't we have enough money just by me providing?" he asked confusingly. "Yeah but I would like to have extra money if we ever needed it. I'd also like to have something to do." you said. Whenever Harry was done eating his eggs he made his way up the stairs to put his plate in the sink. "I'm gonna go get ready so that I can go look for a job." you said to Harry. 

You decided to hop in the shower. Whenever you were in the shower a lot of thoughts went through your head. "What if Harry has another accident? What if we lose him?" you remembered that the doctor said that Harry would have 2-3 more years of life. The doctor didn't exactly tell you why his expected life span was so short. You decided to call the doctor later to clarify things. After you were done putting your makeup on and drying your hair, you kissed Harry goodbye and made your way out the door.