Chaper 1

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and an angry mother above me.

"Rosaline wake up where going to be late," she said.

"Fo wha?" I said half asleep.

"Moving day," she walked out making the sun shine even brighter.

Ugh why would she open my curtains she knows I hate that.

I got up to fast and fell onto the floor.

"Shit," I mumbled

I got up again a little bit slower and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail.

I put on a sports bra and some basketball shorts.

"Rosaline!!! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"As you wish mother," i mumbled again.

I got downstairs and everything was missing. Our couch, our table, our chairs everything....

Now normally this wouldve freaked me out but it didnt.

Because today we were moving out. We were moving so far that I probably would never see this house again.

Canada.... Toronto.

Thats where we were going. Shit I lived in Florida so moving to Canada was going to be a big change.

For starters its going to be cold. And im not used to that!

"Rose can you grab that suitcase and being it to the car and when your done wake up your sister and your brother."

"Ok mom," I said in a mocking tone. She sighed and walked away.

I walked down to the basement to my brothers room, he's 21.

Me and my brother get along really well we understand each other. Mainly because we have been through the same kind of stuff.

"Hey, James. Wake up ugly ass." I said shaking him.

"Fuck off," he mumbled.

"Fine then guess I wont give you any more chocolate..." I said.

I always had a stash of choclate and me and my brother would binge eat it on our movie nights.

"Ok ok im up damn," I smiled and jumped on his back.

"Lets go wake up TJ," I said.

He smirked and we walked upstairs. We creeped into her room.

"1..." He whispered. "2... 3!!!!" We jumoed on her bed and started ticking her.

"Aaaahhaahahah stop sop MOOOOM,"

Me and James fell back laughing.

"You shouldve seen the look on your face," i fell back laughing.

Me and my sister dont get a long well especially since she thinks im spoiled because im the 'youngest.'

"Your the ugly one get the fuck out of my room idiot," I frown and walk out.

"Kids your dad is on the phone he wants to talk to you," my mom says from down the stairs. I smirk and run down, TJ running after me.

"Hey dad," i say.

"Hey honey how have you been?"

"Good and you?"

"Good listen when does your flight leave i want to give you and your brother and sister some money. It will be the last time I see you for a while."