Chapter 11

~Recap~

James went to the pharmacy to get my medicine from the lady at the desk while I went to the makeup section. I grabbed the three eyeliners and two bronzers and walked to the food section. As I turned the corner I slammed into someone. "Oh god i'm so sorry." He said. I stayed on the floor waiting for him to get up. "Oh shit." I hear him say."Can you get the fuck off of me??" I said."Oh right." He got off me, and grabbed my arm pulling me up with him."Thanks," I said grabbing the things from the floor."Aysha......" He said. I slowly looked up wondering how this stranger knew my name. I dropped my makeup once I saw his face, realizing that it wasn't in fact a stranger.

"Eugene?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"E- Eugene?" I said my voice was trembling. "Wh- what are yo-?"

"I'm sorry....." He turned to leave.

"Wait no." He turned around. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I said my voice raspy.

"I moved here two weeks ago, my mom was done with...... You know what Aysha it doesn't even matter. Don't worry i'll leave you alone." He said walking away.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. A sigh escaped my mouth after I had been holding my breathe for to long. 

This was the first time in two years that I had seen him. The last time was during court where he was taken to a prison. I stood there in shock.

The boy who had brought so much terror and depression into my life had been standing right in front of me. 

"Rose let's go." I heard James say coming up  from behind me. "Woah are you ok?" He said.

I nodded and picked up my things from the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok you've been quiet since we left the store what the fuck is wrong with you?" James asked as we parked the car in the driveway. "Rose... Aysha."

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"God your weird. Were home come on." I nodded again and got out of the car. 

Walking into my house I heard a familiar voice in the living room, and suddenly my worries of Eugene went away. In fact I completely forgot I had meet him at the pharmacy. 

"Shawn what are you doing here?" I asked going to hug him.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ok." He said looking down at me and smiling. 

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." 

"Are you staying for long?" I asked.

"I don't know my parents arn't home they took Aaliyah with them. I'll probably go home and rest for school." 

"Oh don't be silly Shawn stay for dinner." My mom said.

"Oh it's alright Ms. S i'll be fine." 

"No Shawn I insist." Shawn sighed and nodded.

"Alright i'll stay." My heart did a flip, as I grabbed onto his arm.

"We'll be upstairs." I said as I dragged him to my room.

"Okay dinner will be in a few." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Five seconds later~

"Where are you going?" Shawn said with a worried expression as I opened the window.