Chapter 10

I wake up to an empty house, so I walk down to the basement to see if James was here. Sure enough there he was knocked out on his bed. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my stash of chocolate and went back downstairs.

"James wake up..." I shook him a little bit. "Wake up I said."  I shook him even more.

"Hmm," He grabbed the blanket and pulled it over him.

"Come on I brought my chocolate." I said. He opened one eye and looked at me.

"Fine come on." I turned on his X-Box and went to Netflix. 

"What movie?" 

"The Lego Movie," He said. 

"Fine," 

About an hour into the movie T.J came downstairs and put pause on our movie.

"Hey!!!!" I screamed. 

"What the hell is wrong with you??" She said to me.

"Woah woah woah TJ chill for a second. She just woke up and got back from the hospital what are you yelling at her for?" James asked.

"I'm asking her why she was in the hospital." She says. Then James looked at me. 

"A- um." 

"Well?"

"My visions came back." I said looking down at the ground.

"Rose why didn't you tell us???" James asked.

"I was scared." 

"Ok that doesn't mean you hide something like this from us. Rose you could have been in another coma." TJ says referring to a few years ago.

"But I didn't so." I said rolling my eyes. 

TJ whipped out her phone and dialed a number.

"Who are you calling??" I asked her.

"Your old pharmacist." She said, and walked out of the room.

"She thinks i'm crazy." I say looking at James.

"No she just want's to help that's all." I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 week later~ 

I walk up the steps to the school hoping that no one will pay me any attention. 

Every since i'm friends with Shawn, there's this group of girls who follow me around and ask questions about him. I zone out on them and just keep walking. Today unfortunately, one of the popular girls decided to not leave me alone.

"So are you and Shawn dating?" She asked I kept looking down at my phone. "Are you stupid or something? I'm talking to you!!" She said grabbing my phone. 

"Give that back!" I said with clenched teeth. 

"Or what?" 

"Give it back Nicki." I heard Shawn say behind me. 

"Oh Shawn i'm so sorry." She said throwing it at me. "Listen..... My parents are going to this dinner with some rich people and i'm staying home. I was thinking if-"

"If what? I wanted to hang out with you? Please I rather hang from a tree than hand out with a rude person like you." He said. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of there. 

I made sure to turn around and give her a sly smile and a wink. She rolled her eyes and walked away. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.