Chapter 28

"And so if these is a negative and this is a positive and they are the same number what do they do?" 

The birds looked so free at that moment I wi-

"Rose can you tell me the answer, since the window is more important to you right now than math." I looked at the teacher with a raised eyebrow, a few people were laughing. 

"Um sorry I-" I looked down at my paper and saw notes that weren't mine. "They would eliminate each other." I said slowly trying to read the hand writing. 

"Thank you that is correct. Please pay attention now or I will ask you to close the curtains." I nodded and looked back down at the note book. 

"Your welcome." Shawn beside me said taking back his notebook.

"Thanks," I smiled at him.

The bell rang and I shoved my things into my bag. I waited for Shawn to be done so we could walk to next hour together. 

"Let's go." He said.

We walked out together and he reached for my hand. 

We walked into class grabbing everyone's attention.

"Ah talk about the devil, there are going to be a few arrangements with the seating chart. Shawn you are now sitting over there in the new desk, and Cullen you are sitting where Shawn used to sit, or where you were sitting." Shawn's grip on my hand tightened. 

"Um i'm sorry? But that's my seat I don't know why you don't put the new kid where he's supposed to go." The teacher sighed.

"I'm sorry Shawn it's already in my seating chart." I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. 

"That's bullshit." I said as I sat down.

"Hey Princess." Cullen, next to me, said. Obviously mocking Shawn. 

"Fuck off. You ruined everything." I sighed and took out my things and looked the other way. 

"Hey did you get the homework? I didn't get to finish it." He asked me.

"Yeah and i'm not giving it to you." I said with gritted teeth.

"Please..... Fine let's just hope that the-"

"Alright class before this hour rings please pass up your homework." I gave him a grin and passed my homework to the girl in front of me. "Well this seems thin, I wonder who and who didn't turn it in." She walked back to her seat. "Alright rest of the hour is your's." 

I packed my shit so I could go to Shawn's desk, but right when I went to stand he was already there.

"Hey," I smiled up at him. 

"Hey. For lunch do you wanna go out to Wendy's?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh yes. I love Wendy's." I said. The bell rang and we went to our next class. I couldn't wait for Wendy's honestly.

It was my favorite place to eat. And one of the things I had told Shawn when we first meet, more like at the airport. I couldn't believed he still remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the fast food place and went to the counter to get our order. 

"Hi can I get the number 6 please." I said pulling out my phone since I had money there. 

"Yup. And you?" She asked looking at Shawn.

"Ah, i'll get the number 3." He said.

"Okay that will be 10.53." I handed her a five and a single.