Chapter 8

~Flashback~

Im home alone with Eugene, my boyfriend. Were in my old room which had pink walls and was filled with unicorn stuffed animals. I was 14 and he was 16.

I lay in his arms and stare up at his beauty, while he watches the movie. He moves his gaze towards mine.

"Why hello there beautiful." He says smiling then reaching down and kissing me. 

"Hi handsome." I said with a smile. 

"I really do love you," he says kissing me again.

"I lo-" He kisses me. "Hmm." I said.

"Come on baby." He kissed my neck and went down more.

"Eugene," I giggled. "Come on." 

"I wanna take you right here right now." He said. My eyes grew wide.

"You know i'm not ready." I said. He continued kissing me everywhere. "Eugene stop." 

He kept going, then he pinned me down to my bed. My arms were pinned down by his legs. He ripped off my shirt, and started kissing me.

"Please stop." I cried out. 

"No your mine. I want to show you what it feels like to be loved." He said. He took my pants off and then he tooks his off. 

"Eugene...." I said when he finally let me go. "Stop," I tried getting up but he pulled me back down. 

"You are forever mine," were the last words I heard before I was knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed....... naked and hurt. No one was home yet, I was still alone. I lay there motionless, then I heard the door open downstairs. 

"Honey i'm home." I heard her say. I tried to make a sound but I was to hurt to do anything.

The only thing that did manage to come out was a cry. A few seconds later my door slammed open and my mother walked in. 

"Oh my god honey what happened?" I shook my head. It was the only thing that I could move. "Fuck." She grabbed her phone and called the ambulence. "Oh my god I got home and my daughter was laying in her bed naked shes awake but she's not saying anything." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a hospital bed. The lights made me close my eyes again and wince, but when I did again my brother was standing above me.

"Aysha oh my god your awake." He said. 

"Huh hm thirthy." I mumbled.

"What?" I tried lifting my arm to point at the water beside my bed but it was to heavy and it fell back to the bed.

"Whater," I said with a raspy voice.

He got up and gave it to me.

"Let me get the nurses and call mom."

Five minutes later James, T.J, the nurses and a few police man walked in.

"Hello, Aysha." One of them smiled at me.

"H-hi." I said.

"Know we were told that there was seman found in your....Systems," one of them said.

Then realization hit me and tears formed in my eyes. I looked up at James.

"Whats wrong?" I pointed at the door with my gead and he nodded grabbing TJ by the arm on his way out.