Chapter 26

(Underline is Rose)

'Tell me why I just went to your house and a guy opened the door saying this wasn't your house?' 

I look down at the text message wondering who it was. 

'Who are you?' 

'Oh sorry this is cullen'

'CULLEN??? How tf did you get my number? And what house did you go to????' 

I then remember that the other day he had seen me go into Shawn's house. Then I realize he said a guy opened the door..... 

Was Shawn back? Why didn't he tell me he was here yet? I texted him immediately 

'SHAWN WYA????' 

'Airplane why?' 

'U sure?'

'Yeah did something happen?'

'Im coming over'

'Wait NO!!!'

'Why.....' 

'Ugh nevermind I wanted to surprise you.... Im at home'

'Aww I love you.'

I grab a sweater since it was raining, and a pair of shoes. I grab my phone charger and my phone then walk downstairs.

"Mom I'm going to Shawn's i'll be back later." I said walking out and running across the street. 

I knock on the door a few times before Manny opens it.

"Oh hey Rose." He said.

"Hey Manny, Shawn home?" I asked.

"No-"

"It's okay dad she already knows. Party pooper ruined it." Shawn comes down the stairs and side hugs me. 

"Aw, well i'm going out. I'll be back in a bit, you two behave." I nodded. 

"Fuck!" I screamed when he carried me and slammed me into the wall. Then he started kissing me. (Her legs around his waist) 

"Oh darling i've missed you." I shiver under his touch, as he puts his hands under my shirt. 

"What are you doing Mendes?" I asked with a smirk.

"As I recall you said you wanted to be my first?" I blush.

"Was I drunk when I said that?" I said, he shakes his head no.

"But either way a drunk mans words are...." He stammered for a second.

"Are a sober mans thought." I finished for him, biting his lip after. 

"Come on." He carried me to his room and slightly threw me on his bed, then shut his door. "We don't have to if your not ready." He whispered kissing my chest.

"I think I just wanna spend time with you right now. Besides isn't Aaliyah home?" I asked.

"Yeah she has a friend over. I think it's best we wait. By the way, who was that guy from earlier? He cam with flowers looking for you." I laughed.

"That's the dumb ass that won't leave me alone. You should've beat him, he's fucking annoying." I said.

"Well if you really want me to i'll do it when he comes picks up his little sister." He kissed my nose. 

"Alright." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. Not Shawn's door but the downstairs door. I shook him trying to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.