Chapter 23

And make it all your own.

"Shawn." I cried out. 

"It's okay baby i'll be home in three weeks." He said into my ear.

"I don't want you to leave me though, why can't you just stay here?" I asked reaching for his curly hair again.

 "Hun it's my  job, I have to travel around the world. But trust me, one day i'll take you." He kissed my cheek.

"When does your flight leave?" I was sitting on his lap on my bed. My hand was entangled in his hair at the moment.

"At eleven." I perked up.

"That late? That means we have time left." I said.

"Where do you wanna go." He said.

"Nowhere, I just wanna stay here with you." I laid down next to him, he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"Maybe i'm just a kid in love, maybe i'm just a kid in love, oh baby." He kissed my forehead. "If this is what it's like falling in love." 

"Then I don't ever wanna grown up." I finished for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold air hits me, my eyes flutter open looking for my blankets. Realization hits as soon as I see the open window. 

I reach for my phone and dial Shawn's number.

"Where are you?" I ask as soon as he picks up.

"At the airport, hey I have to go i'm with fans." He said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I whined.

"Because you were asleep." I could tell he was trying to whisper so his fans didn't hear but I could hear a few 'whose that' on the other side. "It's just my sister." I heard him say.

"Shawn watch yourself out there." I said.

"I will, love you." He said.

'GOALS!' I heard someone screaming through the phone. 

"Love you to Mendes," I made a smooch sound and hung up. 

Still sad about him leaving, I got up and walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a bucket of ice- cream and grabbed my secret stash of chocolate. 

The clock read 12: 21 AM. I sighed and walked back up to my room turning on my TV. 

There were no good movies on, so I logged into my brother's netflix, something her hated. I scrolled through the list not being able to find anything. 

I stick to watching Mean Girls.

Every time the scene changes my eyes fall deeper and deeper. And my mind slowly falls asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up..... Wake up dude imma slap you if you don't." My eyes flutter open as someone shakes me awake.

TJ 

"Come on mom said I had to help for school since Shawn is gone." My body got up and took a look around my surroundings. 

"I had the craziest dream ever." I said.

"What was it." I sighed.

"That's the crazy part I don't remember, I just know that it was crazy." I got up and walked to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face.

I grabbed some random pair of jeans and a white crop top. I curled my lashed and applied some mascara, and some eyeliner under my eyes.

"I'm ready." I screamed running down the stairs.