Chapter 7

I was still on the floor, thinking back to what had happened. My mind replayed the whole scenario in my head. 

'You almost kissed Shawn.' It said

I shook my head and stood up. I jumped on my bed and pulled out my homework and started on my math. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 hours later~

I was finally done with my homework so I decided to text Shawn. 

Wait why Shawn? Why not someone else like Lily, we hadn't talked in months. I grabbed my phone and after a while I decide to face time her. 

"Ugh girl im literally just leaving the school." She told me as she flipped the camera showing me the school I once attended. 

"What? How?" Then she sighed.

"Time zones dumbass."  (I looked it up Ontario is one hour ahead of me so I used that time zone)

"Oh right, I new that." I said with a smile. 

"Sure, so whats up," she asked all chirpy.

"Mmm I  just finished homework so I decided to call you." She laughed.

"Cuz you dont have friends." She said.

"Actually I do have friends. His name is Shawn." I said, just then flashbacks of the airport came back.

"Oh my gosh Shawn what?" I had to come up with a name and fast.

"Shawn Montgomery," I said. "Why it's not like you'll know him. (Sorry desteni) 

"Well it could've been Shawn Mendes. You know how much I idolize him." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah that's never going to happen." I said. 

"Hmm, well im out with my friends right now, so i'll call you later. Bye boo," 

"Bye Lily I miss you," She smiled and blew a kiss, then ended the call. 

The doorbell rang, making me jump in the air for a second. I heard my mom pound on the wall telling me to answer it. I walked down the stairs and saw James with the door open and talking to someone. As I got closer I could see that it was Shawn. 

"Yeah we would be back by then." I heard him say. My brother nodded.

"Kay let me go call her." I touched his shoulder so he wouldn't scream.

"Hey what's up I said to both." Shawn smiled at me. 

"Hi I was asking your brother if you wanted to go ice skating?" He said.

"You asked my brother if I could go ice- skating?" He nodded. "Why him?" 

"Well I had to get approval first." I rolled my eyes at James.

"Keep going with that attitude and I won't let you go." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Let me go grab my coat." I told Shawn and ran upstairs.  I applied another layer of mascara and my matte lipstick. I also put more eye shadow on. 

"Took you long enough," James said, Shawn smiled at me again.

"Shut up," I put my vans on and signaled Shawn so we could leave. 

"Here take this," James told me giving me thirty bucks.

"Thanks," I kissed his cheek and walked out with Shawn. I walked to his car but her opened the door for me. "Thank you," I told him. 

Our car ride there was a silent and awkward until he turned on the radio. 'Stitches' was playing, out of the corner of my eye I could see Shawn smile. 

"Who is this?" I asked knowing damn well it was him. He stuttered for a second.

"Um- ahh- It's- I dont know. Listen tonight I have to confess, well a few things." I nodded.

"Confess?" I asked.

"Um, not.... like that." I laughed.

"Ok," I finally said.

After driving for at least thirty minutes, we arrived at a ice skating rink.  I suddenly got the chills. We got out of the car and walked to the entrance in silence.

We got the the front and asked for our ice-skates. 

"What size shoes?" The guy at the front asked us.

"Seven in a half," I said in embarrassment.

"Eleven in a half." Shawn told the man.

 He handed us our shoes and we went to go change.

"Shawn..." I said.

"Yeah?" 

"Im scared. I've never been ice skating before." He chuckled.

"Here," He bent down and double knotted my shoes. "Grab on to me." I held his arm and stood up almost stumbling.

"How are you so good at this?" I asked.

"I used to play hockey." He smiled. We got closer to the ice and I got even more nervous. 

"Shawn I can't do this." I said, chills were starting to take over my body. He seemed to notice because he held my waist and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Hey, i'll never let you fall." He said and we continued walking. He set his feet on the ice. Still holding my waist he dragged me on the ice and I glided towards him. "Nice and easy," He said.

"This is pretty easy." He nodded.

"Bend your knees a little." I did and it became easier. He grabbed my arms and we circulated the rink. 

"Isn't this easy?" I nodded. Then he did the worst thing ever.

He let me go.

"Shawn no," I screamed.

"Come on." He said grabbing my hand and spinning me. "Sorry, I thought you were ready." 

"You thought wrong moron," I said smiling up at him.

He gazed into my eyes, and the space between us got smaller and smaller. 

"Shawn? Is that you?" A random girl made us look up. He smiled at her. "OH MY GOD IT IS YOU!!!" She screamed. 

"Hey i'll take a picture with you but I have a favor to ask." She nodded in agreement. "Don't post it till were gone, and don't tell anyone i'm here." She nodded again and pulled out her phone. They took a picture together and then she skated away with awe in her face.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Ahh, I have to tell you something." We got out of the rink and went to the section they were selling food. We sat down at a booth with a plate of pizza in our hands.

"Ok?" I finally said.

"Alright. So you know how at the airport there was people crowding us and what not?" He asked.

"Shawn.... I know." He looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Huh? How?" He then sighed. "Nash?" I nodded. "That damn boy can't keep his mouth shut." 

"Well... Was that it?" I said.

"No, actually can we leave?" I nodded and took the last bite.

We arrived at a park that was deserted. The only thing that it had was a swing set, so we sat there. 

"Listen today has been a really awkward day for us." I nodded in agreement. "But I think it's time I tell you how I feel." I gulped.

"I-"

"Please." He begged. I let him continue. "You are one of the funniest and energetic girls I have ever met. And every word you say, I fall in love with. You are so beautiful it takes my breathe away." He says, then he looks into my eyes. "Rosaline Aysha Garcia, I think i'm madly in love with you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boii👀🙄  sorry cliff hanger, u guys r gonna hate me for the next chapter.......