Chapter 14

~A few weeks later~

I walk into school, for eight hour since this was the last final I had to take. Today was the last day of school before winter break. 

Shawn had left two days ago for New York and it was getting lonely. I would usually hang out with Olivia but she had started hanging out with Eugene.

I walk to my locker and then Olivia comes up to me.... Hand in hand with Eugene. I raise and eye brow and put my bag in the locker. I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my pencil.

"Hey." I finally say.

"Hi..... We have to talk to you." Olivia said.

"Okay?" I closed my locker. "What is it?" They looked at each other and smiled.

"Were dating." She said with a squeal. I dropped my phone and looked at them.

"What?" I said picking up my phone.

"Yeah you don't mind right?" He said.

"I could care less about you Eugene. It's Olivia i'm worried about." I said.

"Why me?" She asked. 

"Look you don't have to worry about her. I love her a lot I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." My chest felt weak. 

"You love her?" He nodded. "Then don't do the same shit you did with me since you 'loved' me to." I slapped him and walked away.

~"I love you Aysha let me show you." He said ripping off my shirt. "Let me go Eugene." I said trying to fight him back." He shook his head. "Don't you see? This is my way of showing you I love you. Stop trying to stop me." He took my pants off while I was still trying to fight him. Then he took off my underwear. I closed my legs and cried. "Leave me alone." I screamed and kicked him. "Bad move you bitch." He slapped me and went in.~

"Mom I don't know what to do. I feel lonely, I feel lost." I said into the phone my voice cracking. 

"Honey where are you let me come pick you up." My mom said through the phone. 

"I don't know." I look around. "I'm in a closet probably at home."

"Which one?" 

"Mom I don't know." 

~"Mom I don't know okay? What happened, happened. It's over i'm never going back with him." I told my mom a few weeks after Eugene had been put in jail. "Okay honey." ~

"Mom I don't know what to do. I feel lost." I shut my eyes as my memories of getting hit by Eugene came back. " Mom he's hitting me he won't stop." I whispered through the phone.

"Honey it'll be alright." 

I heard the loud speakers over my head. 'Would Rose Garcia please come to the main office. Would Rose Garcia please come to the main office." 

I slammed the door open and ran down the hall pushing and shoving through people. I hear a few 'watch its' and other things. 

"Rose." My mom says hugging me when I get to the office. 

"Mom." I gasp. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok honey we have  booked your flight to Florida. You and TJ are going to see your dad." I nodded.

"What about James?" 

"He decided he rather stay." I nodded again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I packed a light and small suitcase, then zipped it shut. I grabbed my phone and texted Lilly telling her i'll be in Florida for a while. I walk down stairs to ask my mom what time we have to be there.