PROLOGUE

DEALING WITH SOLEVAN

COPYRIGHT 2017 © JOESLINE

PROLOGUE

I would run off like a Cinderella as the clock strikes twelve.

My dressing wardrobe no longer spoke of luxury fashion labels. I don't owned those exclusive Black Cards anymore. You wouldn't see me in an expensive car with a chauffeur taking me to wherever I go. But I would have back my privacy and freedom. Paparazzi would stop stalking me. There wouldn't be anything which I have to do that was against my will.

The choice I had made to leave Jayden wasn't easy. But to witness Jayden having Anna by his side was driving me insane. I could no longer tolerate the life that I choose to leave behind. But was it a right choice that I have made? Could it have been better? Or would it worked if I had just stayed? Those questions of my life choices still lingers on an occasional basis.

But to have him re-appearing in my life. And for me to be helpless to his proposal terrifies me. Will anything be different if I had resist? But if not for him, I wouldn't have gotten the job. Everything was played to his rules. His apology was a surprise. His sincerity was shocking. His love scares me. I wasn't sure anymore what I have gotten myself into.

Many would go screeching excited about having to marry the rich and powerful man, Jayden Solevan. But none would know it wasn't that simple saying 'Yes' to his marriage proposal.

There was a saying that the first marriage is a gamble, and the second marriage is still death do us apart. I would agree my first one was a gamble. But is my second, truly going to be till death do us apart?