Author's letter for her few readers

It's been almost a year since I updated and many of you might be mad at me because I did not give you a continuation to this story but the truth is I can no longer write about Lua. I can no longer give you more of her. Because I am Lua and Lua is me. And once I was half gated, and maybe, I still am a little bit half gated but not as much as she is at this point of the story. Many things happen this year for me. I lost and gained friends. I went to my first summer festival. I went to college and I discovered new passions I didn't have before. I could tell you how things have changed for me but I feel like it is not fair for you. I wish you knew I much I love Lua and how I wish you could have seen her grow up and embrace herself. I wish you could have lived more with her but I guess I wouldn't be honest with you if I was writing something that isn't real anymore. My goal when I started writing this book was not to get a all bunch of readers but to show you that, no matter how old you are, things in life are though. Lua is me in every shape and form, she's just a little bit skinnier. And, somehow, she's a metaphor, she's a metaphor to the perks of being ourselves. Because we often can't see them. Because we often can't see life and we can't see through it. Because there's perks on being sad, because there's perks on being happy, there's perks on being single and there's perks on dating. There's many perks for many things and we just need to learn and acknowledge them. I love my life now, I love to be alive and I love the privileges I have. And you should to. You should know that I will always be here for you and that you can come to me if you need it. I loved this journey with you and I hope that in the future we can go on a new one.

With all the love,

Renata, your writer.