Tired and Broken

A/N: Ok before the story starts let's clarify some things. The is a S4S book so if you gotta problem with it don't read it. Also I will be continuing this story from where Redrawn left off in the chapter "Christina and Gabriella" so that your not confused as to when this is taking place. Technically it starts after Christina goes back to school after break but I'm putting just a tad of the week that she was there in the story and that will basically be this chapter. Soooooo now that we all Gucci enjoy the story -Stay Saucy

Gabbriella's POV

I turned on the furnace and puts two rocks in there on the grates as well as my branding iron and close it after taking off her shoes and pulling her pants down. "So let's talk senior year of high school and the day before graduation. Can you remember what I told you when I blessed your pussy with my tongue and strap?" I ask grabbing on of the rocks out of the furnace with my bare hand not even wincing at the hot rock. Natalia looked at me as if I was crazy. I would too if it wasn't a family thing I was used to seeing. It's something that ran on my momma's side. I first saw momma do it, the my abuela, and then my Aunt Kristie do it until I tried it myself. The first few times I would wince at the pain a little bit but after a while it didn't hurt anymore. "You told me that it was the last time because I wanted to sneak around on Papi and fuck other bitches. If that you ever saw me again that it wouldn't be pretty." She said never letting her eyes leave my hand. "But you didn't listen to Papi did you? You came to my house saying you missed me. What happened when you did that?" I grab her ankle and press the hot rock against her foot. "AHHHHH FUCKKKKK" Natalia screamed and I took the rock and placed it into the furnace bringing out the other rock. "What happened Natalia?" I ask.

"You told me that I was going to regret coming to your house. That night you came over my house and fucked me until the sun came up and I couldn't walk until the next morning and you told me the next time you wouldn't be so generous and that no matter what I was always yours." Natalia said in between her sobs. I press the rock into her opposite foot. "AHHHHH SHITTTT" Natalia screamed again. I took branding iron and walked over to Natalia. "So, when I saw you with that girl what happened to her?" I asked remembering when I had my men kill the bitch. "She ended up dead and you reminded me who I belonged to." She said still sobbing. "I never punished you for that, did I? Well to help remember you who you belong to I'll give you a little reminder." I said pressing the branding iron into her inner thigh. "AHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCKKK" she cries again. "Now if you fuck up again I'll make sure it'll be the last time you fuck up." I say walking closer to her face. "Understood?" I ask wiping Natalie's tears. "Yes." She says attempting to stop crying. "Yes what?" I ask. "Yes Papi." She says as I kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry for hurting you babe but you gotta listen to Papi and I'll take care of you." I say. I really felt bad because I do want to be with her but I've hurt her so much in the past and now I don't know if she wants to be with me. I just don't want her to move on so I scare her into staying with me. I hope this is the last time I have to hurt her.

I walk out the room and Chris was there with a "what did you do" look. "I'll tell you later. Now we go get the nurse." I say leading her upstairs and into a room where our nurse was supposed to be. "Hey M.A. what brings you here?" Jamie our nurse says getting up from the chair to get peroxide and bandages. "Burns on her feet and inner thigh so not as bad as normal." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "New worker huh?" says and I shake my head. "Well I mean that would be weird for inner thigh huh? Normally it's the shoulder if it's a worker. So what makes this girl different?" Jamie asks getting the burn cream and extra bandages. "It doesn't matter that much. Chris stay in here don't leave and call me if anyone bothers you." I say and walk out with Jamie. "So who was that?" she asks walking down the steps in front of me. "She's my little sister." I say leading her to the room Natalia was in. "Oh, that makes a lot of sense now you guys look alike just a tad though. Let's take a look here." She says referring to Natalia's burns. "They don't seem to be as bad as you normally do. You must care about this person to an extent." She says examining her burns. "They actually aren't bad at all only second degree burns. You normally make third degree burns." Jamie says applying the cream on her feet and inner thighs.