Break Up To Make Up

Gabbriella's POV

     Last night was probably the best night I've had in a while. I've been so worried about music and the game but now I'm only focused on one person. Natalia. I just can't make anything official though. I want us to take our time and not rush into things. Plus, I need to break it off with Tania. I just don't want to break her heart but I have to do it now. I fucked up so many times before and I won't fuck up again. I open my eyes and I was in the bed. Nat was next to me just sleeping peacefully. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and came out seeing that she was still asleep. I wrote a note to her telling her what was going on and went downstairs. Chris was down there and was just sitting on the couch. "Hey sis." I said putting on my coat and grabbing my keys. "Hey. Where are you going?" she asked sitting up. "I'm going to fix a mistake that should have never been made." I said walking out of the house and got in the car. I pick up my phone and call her. "Hello?" she answered as if she just woke up. "Hey did I wake you up?" I ask not really concerned. "Hey babe I just woke up before you called." She said and I cringed at the name. "Ok. Well get ready because I'm taking you to breakfast." I said. "Ok I guess I'll see you then." She said and I hung up the phone. I was about 30 minutes away from her house so hopefully that's enough time for her to get ready.

     I pull up in her driveway and text her that I was outside. A few minutes later she walked out locking the door. She had on some high waisted, ripped jeans and a dark blue crop top with some dark blue converse on. She walked over to the door and stood there and I unlocked it. She was staring at me and I rolled down the window, "Girl you betta get in this car before I leave you here." She opened the door and got in as I rolled up the window. The entire car ride silent between us. You could only hear the music in the background. I pulled up to Kuzzo's and we got out. It was a Wednesday so it wasn't that crowded. We were seated almost five minutes after we got there. "So how's mama?" she asked closing her menu and I looked up from mine. "She's good. Still angry all the time, still working at the hospital, still cussing me out every five minutes." I say dry as hell. "Baby are you ok? You seem off." She said touching my hand and I move it back. "AYYYYYEEEEEEE LILY YOU GOT US RIGHT?" this group of studs walk in loud as fuck yelling at one of the waitresses who just nodded. The one who yelled looked our way and shook her head taking off her shades and rolling her eyes. She got on the phone and Tania stiffened up. "I'm good but aye we need to talk about us." I start before being interrupted by our waitress. "Hello I'm Lily and I'm going to be your waitress today. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" she said putting down water on the tables. "Yea. Can I get a kool-aid?" Tania asked and she nodded turning to me. "I'm fine with just the water." I said and she nodded walking away and I continue to look at the menu for what I want to eat. "Do you know what you're getting?" Tania asked me and I nodded closing my menu.

     "Ok, so what did you want to talk to me about?" I had finished eating and was waiting for Tania to finish. "Well I don't know how to put this but us can't exist anymore." I said sipping my water and she choked on her waffle. After collecting herself she looked at me with traces of anger, sadness, pain, relief, and emptiness. How all of that could be in one look I have no clue but it was there. "Baby what do you mean us can't exist anymore?" she asked. "I mean that we can't-" "TANIA WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" a stud came in and started yelling. "CiCi what are you doing here?" She asked getting up and a look of fear came over her face. "NAW SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU OUT HERE FUCKING AROUND ON ME?" she yelled and I looked shocked. "Aye man its not that deep. I'm just a friend I have a girl already." I say not trying to cause more complications. "Naw man fuck all that my mans Cammy over here said that yall in here being all lovey dovey and shit." She said stepping to me. "Aye bro back the fuck up. I was trying not to get shit started in here but you really pushing it so step back." I say not backing down. She has no clue who the fuck I am on these streets so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. "CiCi calm down baby let's just talk about it." Tania said grabbing this girls arm. "Get the fuck off me bitch and to think I was about to marry you. I thought you were loyal but no you was fuckin around with this pissy ass, broke ass, dumb ass, Pillsbury dough boy, wanna be hood ass, taco bell lookin ass, soft ass bitch." She never breaking eye contact with me and by this point we were chest to chest. "Fuck did you just call me?" I asked rolling up my sleeves and some of her friends gasped and jumped. "Ummmmm CiCi, you might wanna sit this one out." One of her friends said. "Nigga who side are you on?" she looked over to her friend and they pointed to my arm. My tattoo was showing and that's probably what made her friends jump.