The Final Show (PART TWO)

Ciera's POV

When I tell you Kendi better be happy that she's already pregnant. I love Issac with everything in me but this whole waking up at 4:30 in the morning isn't going to work anymore. Like I said Kendi better grateful because after Isaac I don't want another kid in this house if it means this. Like I refuse to do this all the damn time. "Baby....do you want me to check on Issac?" She asked me and her voice was all raspy and shit. I swear to God my pussy got wet too damn quick. It's too damn early to be horny Cici..stop it. I was thinking to myself when I felt her arms leave my waist and her side of the bed become empty. I would have gotten up but I guess I was taking to long for her. I got up and looked at the time and it was 4:50. I might as well get up and get ready for today. We had a meeting at 8 and a client at 9. I walked over to the bathroom as Kendi came back with Issac. "My bad I didn't mean to wake you," she said and I shook my head. "I needed to get up anyways because we need to get ready. Natalia said she'll be here at 8:30 to get you and I have a meeting at 8 so Issac needs to be at daycare at 7," she nodded and sat on the bed playing with Issac. I went into the bathroom and got ready. When I came back out Issac was dressed and sitting on the bed playing with his teething ring. I picked him up as Kendi went in the bathroom. I went downstairs and put Issac in the high chair.

I fixed him a bowl of apple sauce and some water and put it in front of him while making myself a bowl of cereal. As I was finishing Kendi came downstairs and did the same. We talked a bit before she realized it was almost 6:30. "Baby you gotta go come on," she said and I frowned. I hated leaving my family but I had to go to work. I sighed and picked up Issac putting him in the carrier. "I mean I could always take him and then you could leave later," Kendi said and I straight faced her. "Girl your license is suspended until next month. You gon mess around and end up with no license," I said. She rolled her eyes and plopped down on the chair. She knew I was right because of all of those speeding tickets. I'm surprised that they didn't take her shit. I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the door. I kissed Kendi before heading to the car and leaving. I drove over to the daycare center which was around the corner from my job. I walked in to see kids everywhere ripping and running about and some sleep in the corner. I walked to the back where the nursery is and was met by his teacher. Issac was too little to be with the older kids in the front but he was smart enough. His teacher took him from me after I kissed his forehead once and him flashing his gums. I smile back before going back to the car. I drove to my shop. Yes I said MY shop. I own my own tattoo shop and I love every second of it. I walked in the back and turned off the security alarm. As my employees started to roll in the doors I started our meeting.

Kendi's POV

Waiting for Talia was the worst thing ever. I have one more month of this shit and then I can drive myself places. I'm so ready to be able to drive again. When she finally got here I rushed out the house. "Wassup kid," she said mocking me. I rolled my eyes. "Just drive," I grumbled. "Well someone's a little cranky now aren't we?" She said giggling and pulling off. "Akekeke," I said looking out the window which made her laugh even more. "First of all where are my nieces?" I asked and she stopped laughing. "At home being bad asses," she said and I started laughing. "It's all funny now but when Issac and lil nigga in yo stomach get they age you won't be laughing now will you?" She said being a saltine which made me laugh more. "You know what that's why you aren't invited to Thanksgiving this year. Ciera and Issac can come but you gotta stay home," she said and I rolled my eyes. "Fine then one of y'all can bake dessert then," I said know it would hurt her. "Man I was just joking you didn't have to do all that," she said fake crying. "It's ok I'll make something since I'm invited," I said and she perked up. Before I knew it we were at the studio. I walked in and turned on all the lights.