Proposals

Ciera's POV

     Right now, in this moment is all that I've been waiting for since I started this apprenticeship. I get to give my very first tattoo. Apparently, I only have a month in this tattoo shop. He said that I picked up really fast and he wanted to make sure I was ok. He was even considering giving me a job there. Kendi was ready for me to be done with the apprenticeship all together. We have an abundance of watermelon and pre-peeled oranges at my house because that what I have to practice on. I've lost a lot of weight because of it. Instead of snacking on chips I've been eating all this fruit. I've been feeling better to. Guess that's what happens when you eat healthy. Anyways I was waiting on the client to come. I had my stuff together and laid out and I was so excited. Even though I hid it well I was a little nervous. I felt like I was going to fuck up and then the customer gets mad at me and I not be able to stay. I've worked very hard to get here and even though it didn't take that long I put my all into it. I looked up from the front desk to see the client. I had met her a couple times so we could get a design made and everything but today was the day. She signed in and I took her to the back and got started. Hopefully I don't mess up.

     About an hour later I was finished. I think it looked ok but she loved it. It wasn't the best I could do and I feel like I could have added more to make it look better. It wasn't much I could do with a dying red rose with a name and date under it. I took a picture of it and sent it to the girl. She was so excited for it. I never asked what it meant but I assumed it was a relative who had passed. After she left I was allowed to leave so he could critique my work. If he feels that I did good enough I could get my license. I got in the car and drove to my house. It was mid-morning and that gave me enough time to get ready. Gabby asked Kendi to do something for her and I was asked to help Natalia. Over the past couple months we've gotten closer as friends. Kendi was at my house in some shorts and a sports bra. "Why aren't you dressed!" I said bopping her forehead. "I missed you," she said getting up following me upstairs. "Ok but while you were missing me you could have been getting dressed," I said. She rolled her eyes and I pulled out my clothes. I started to change as this mother fucker came behind me kissing on my neck and shit. "Girl mooooovvvvvveeeeeee," I said prying her hands from around my waist. "Whyyyy notttt," she whined as I put on my clothes. After I was done I walked over to her. She was sitting there pouting like a kid. "I promise I take care of you when we get back," I said pecking her lips and slipping on my shoes. "Are you ready?" I asked and she was dressed but still pouting. "But I want pussy now," she mumbled grabbing her keys and walking out of the room. I laughed at her childishness.

Gabbriella's POV

     I was waiting on Kendi and Ciera to get here so I could set stuff up. I couldn't get Natalia to stop asking me what was supposed to happen today. If you couldn't put two and two together I was going to propose. Ciera was supposed to keep her busy until we got everything together. Marquita was with Kia and her family. They supposedly aren't official but I think it's going to happen sooner or later. Like come on now. Y'all not official but you're going to meet her parents. Anyways Kendi and Ciera finally show up. Ciera took Nat somewhere to keep her busy for the majority of the day. Then all four of us will meet up and get dinner and go to the river walk and that's where it'll happen. First, I had to block Nat and Ciera from all of my social media for a while. Natalia was one of those people who would find every way to see something. I posted that I was having a secret meet and greet for the first 50 people who DM'ed me for the address. After 50 people had DM'ed me I deleted the post and put them all in a big group chat. I put the address and what time to show up and thankfully everyone agreed to come and be civil. Kendi was driving and we pulled up to the jewelry store. I had already ordered the ring and all I had to do was pick it up. Her ring was custom made and it was special. We went in the store and picked it up. It was just like how we designed it. Better actually. After leaving the store we went to mama's house and picked up the signs. I had to hide them because of Natalia's nosey ass. We got them and went to the address to meet the people who volunteered to help me.