The Final Show (PART ONE)

*5 YEARS LATER* 

Marquita's POV

     It's been a long day...without you my friend. Let me stop but it's been a while since you've heard from any of us. I'll let everyone else tell you what they've been up too but me myself has been focused on my family. I still rap but I've recently gotten into acting and I'm on a web series on YouTube. It hasn't premiered yet and I've been told not to tell anyone so unfortunately, I can't tell you. Just know it's a well known show and it's gonna be hella lit. "BAE," I heard Kia yelled and I ran to her side. "Yes, baby," I asked trying to catch my breath from speeding downstairs. "Damn Ma, she got you whipped," Travis said and Kia smacked the back of his head. "Boy the fuck did I tell you about cussing. Go do your homework or some shit before I ask your teachers to fail you," she said through gritted teeth. "And boy you gon stop disrespecting me before you have to go sleep over your aunts' house again," I said in a semi-playful way and he got up. "Wait which ones?" He asked turning around. "Nat and Gabby," I said smirking and he dashed up the stairs. "NOOO NOT THOSE FREAKS," he screamed. Kia and I laughed. We adopted a son and now he's 15. Kia on the other hand is pregnant hopefully with a girl. "Bae can you go out and get me some ice cream," Kia asked holding my hand. "You already have some in the freezer," I said and she pouted. "But I want some strawberry ice cream all we have is cherry vanilla," she whined and I nodded. "Ok, do you want anything else?" I asked and she nodded. "Can I get some gummy worms too?" I nodded. "Anything for you," I kissed her lips and went upstairs to put on some shoes. "Travis I'm going to the store do you want to go?" I asked walking into his room and he was reading a book. "Can we go to Sonic for slushies?" He asked excited and I nodded. "Hel- I mean oh yea I'm coming," he said as I glared at him. "You lucky you caught yourself. Put some damn shoes on and come on," I said walking back downstairs.

     "Ma...ma...ma...ma...ma...ma," "BOY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I asked annoyed with Travis. "Well jeez you didn't have to yell at me," he said. "You've been asking me dumb ass questions since you left the grocery store so what do you want this time?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road. "What are we doing for your birthday?" He asked and I shrugged. My birthday is in two weeks. "I honestly don't know. We'll have to figure something out," I said as I pulled into the sonic. "Drive thru or car hop?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Car hop it is," I said pulling into the parking spot. I pressed the button and ordered our slushies. After about ten minutes a dark-skinned boy came over on skates to our car holding our slushies. He handed them to me and squinted his eyes before getting all happy. "OMG you're Temper...I fucking loveeee your music and my sister has the biggest crush on you," he said and I smiled handing him a $20 bill. "Thanks for the support. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like you," I said and we took a picture. I also made his sister a video before leaving to go back home. "Maaaa imma just be single," I looked over while pulling out of the parking space. "Since when did you have a girlfriend?" I said and he shrugged. "We not really together and he keeps playing with my feelings," he said and I nodded before doing a double take. "He?" I asked and he nodded. "Gay or Bi?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders again. "I guess bi-curious. But I've been talking to this boy for a while now and he keeps saying that he likes me too but won't do anything about it. He's out as gay so I know it's not that he's hiding but still...don't waste my time," he said and I nodded. "Well if you feel that things aren't going to work out then don't force anything. Don't put your all into something that will end up as a fail in the end," I told him honestly. "Thanks for that ma," he said smiling.

Kia's POV

     I'm out here waiting on Marquita to come on with this damn ice cream. I heard the door open and her and Travis walked in. He tried to dash upstairs but Quita stopped him quickly. "Aye...where do you think you going? You gotta tell her too. That's what we talked about," she said and he turned on his heels. "Tell me what? You didn't get none of them fast ass girls pregnant," I asked and he shook his head. "I liked a boy," he said and I nodded implying go on. "That's it," he said and I nodded. "Gay or bi?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Bi-curious I guess," I nodded and looked at Marquita. "Where's my ice cream?" I asked her and I saw Travis smile. "It's in the freezer butt I got you a slushy from Sonic," she said and I smiled grabbing the cup. "Travis go check on Bubba," I said and he went outside. Quita came and sat next to me. "I'm bored," she said and I nodded. "Same. What you wanna do," I asked and I felt a pain in my stomach. "Bae what's wrong?" she asked sitting up. "My stomach," I said and she got up. "Here let's get you in the bed. You probably need to lay down," she said helping me up. She looked back and gasped at the couch. "What's wrong bae?" I asked as my stomach started to hurt more. "Trav! Code red. Get the bag and let's go," she yelled picking me up and carrying me bridal style. "Jesus Christ bae you better be glad I fucking love your ass and that I hit the gym on the regular," she said carrying me to the car and by now my stomach was hurting like a mother fucker.