|Epilogue|

The car let out a puff of smoke as I started it. This thing hadn't been driven in years and I was lucky that it still worked. Nick didn't let me drive this thing so it had been sitting in our garage since we got married.

"Goodbye bitch" I spat while reversing the car, looking at the home that we had built together one last time.
It felt so surreal finally being able to get away from him. I almost felt weird running away, as if I wanted to go back. I hated this though and deep down I knew I never wanted to see his face again.

..

I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to tell Wilmer. Was he going to be happy to see me? I was so fucking anxious to see him. The thoughts wouldn't leave my mind as I drove along the empty highway at over 100m/ph.

I pulled over to the side of the road for a moment, seeing that the time was now 3pm and Nick would be home in two hours. I couldn't be seen.
I pulled a pair of scissors from my glove box and began chopping away at my long hair. Pulling my extensions out was more painful than expected, after about five I gave up and continued to cut chunks off. Right now I didn't care how bad it looked. I didn't want to be the person Nick knew. I didn't want anything to do with Nick. Apart from his child that I was carrying, of course.

THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST BOOK DHSHSJSNSSJ
Omfg okay so I'm like the queen of starting books then getting super bad writers block and never finishing them but I genuinely enjoyed writing this story and I'm so glad that people actually read it haha.
I'm so fucking excited for the sequel, check out the trailer above, the sequel will be called The Life She Lies.