Consequences

First of all, sorry if this wasn't what you wanted for the Thursday post. And speaking of which, I know I''m late, and there''s no excuse, but where I live, there was a massive amount of snow that came down and it made my internet go kaput for about thirteen to fifteen hours. Not to mention that my school was really cold the entire day, but ANYYYYYYWAAAAYYYY........

The story begins.

I entered the house with bags of groceries.

"Help me, would you Jack?" I asked him and he immediately paused his game and hurried out the door to grab a few handfuls of milk and bread.

But as I was carrying in the last bag, Jack stood by the door. I thought it was a bit odd until I passed him and he he slapped me on the ass.

"Ow!" I squeak, reaching behind me. He'd only hit it lightly, but I could feel the distinct spot right over my right asscheek.

He pulled me in closer and he gently bit my neck. I melted under the warmth that he was presenting to me.

"Oh, Jack..." I eased my voice out in several seconds.

He leaned back and stared into my loving eyes. He knew I was enjoying this. I always did.

"Does my baby want some more?" He gave me a cocky waver of his eyebrow and I simply shrugged my shoulders.

In one swift motion, he lifted me over his shoulders, fireman-style. I giggled while he spoke, "There are consequences for being so damn cute and being so damn smexy?"

"Smexy?" I asked between breaths.

He nods, almost whapping me with his vibrant green hair, "Yeah, smexy. Smart and sexy."

"Oh," I couldn't help myself, so I started in on another full fit of giggles.

We reach our bedroom and he tosses me on the surface of the bed, where I bounce lightly.

He climbs on top of me, kissing my arms and my collarbone and then my neck.

Again, the same reaction. I melt under his touch, his soft lips.

He flips me over and lifts up my dress. I wince as a pleasurable pain wafts through my legs and my ass.

He just spanked me. 

He does another go. And again, and again, until I'm sure there''s a visible handprint on the skin of my asscheek.

He pulls my dress back to its regular length as I try to stand. I practically faint because all of my strength flooded out of me when he started spanking me like the dom that he is.

He catches me in his arms, holding me around my shoulders, "C'mere." He lays me in bed, underneath the blankets and I smile with the last ounce of strength that I have inside of me.

"Get some rest, babe," he tells me softly.

"And if I don''t?" I challenge him, playfully.

His familiar smile returns, "Then there'll be consequences."

And he strolls out of the room, closing it behind him with a firm click.

I close my eyes and all fades to a blur of dreams and reality. 

The last thing I recall is imagining Jack smacking my ass again.

I just now realized that I seem to be switching from third person to first person perspective in the middle of this imagine. I think I may do it in the same order or in reverse in some of my other writings, too.

WHY DO I DO DO THAT????

I'm mostly annoying myself more than anyone else, I think, but if you do this, too, let me know, cause I need to learn how to STOP doing it.

THANKS!!

F. Magnolia