The Concert

This one was recommended by LittleNarwhale1204
She, or he, or they (lol, idk) are an awesome person and I hope they enjoy this chapter.

I never thought I'd be going to an actual concert with my boyfriend. I've never been to one ever, but maybe that's because I know that wherever there's beer or any alcohol, my boyfriend will joyfully have some.

"C'mon, babe," he said with a bottle in his left hand. We entered the concert field and I gasped. It was amazing. The band was loud, but it was a glorious sound. It just made me happy inside. Being here.... it felt awesome to be here.

"Let's get a seat closer," my boyfriend murmured. I followed him as we strolled closer to the stage. As we neared closer, the grass was deader. The grass became more yellow and dead as we got closer to the stage and the speakers.

The band began another song. This one was slower but more heartfelt. I hadn't heard it before, which made it even more mystified.

"I know I'm not right for you. By now, you must know it too. This was a mistake, but a risk I have to take...."

Suddenly, my arm is jerked to the side, popping it painfully.

"Ow!" I yelp as my boyfriend, completely drunk now, mumbles unintelligent syllables, his eyes trying to lock onto my face, but they can't.

"Aaahegghsoeeeehforgggunn....." He's making no sense, and I know why.

He's drunk.

I try to wrestle my arm out of his clamp-tight grip, "B-Babe, please let go."

"Nooooo, youuu'cannnn...." His fingers squeeze my arm and I instinctively scream in pain and panic.

Out of nowhere, a short, green haired guy runs over, and tries to help.

"The fauck is your problem, man?" He grabs my boyfriend's hand, tight around my arm, which I can feel bruising, but he can't get my drunk boyfriend to let go.

Finally, desperation sets in and I claw at my boyfriend's face. He slowly avoids my nails until this green haired stranger punches my boyfriend in the face, instantly knocking him out.

He drops to the ground and his hand falls limp, too. I cuff the ouchy spot on my arm, where he was clutching me.

"I'm Sean," the handsome green haired stranger says, carefully rolling up my jacket sleeve to reveal a bluish-black mark on the exact spot where it hurts.

"I'm Y/N," I exhale a breath of relief and hope that it's over. For now.

He gently presses on the marked spot and I wince. As soon as the sound escapes my lips, he stops.

I'd never been with a man that was so gentle before.

"Are you okay?" He asks, cupping my face in his hands. I have no words, until he leans closer and closer and...

He kisses me.

"Hello?" A hand is waving in front of my eyes.

"O-Oh," I glance down, trying to hide my inner thoughts, including my daydream.

"Here," he holds out his hand, "let's enjoy the red to of the concert."

I hesitantly take his hand and we escape the scene of my former boyfriend's unconscious body, still on the ground.

As we cross through the crowd, I only hear one more phrase before I faint....

"I think we'll be good together."