Meet and Greet

This one is for septicphan03, she suggested that I do something about a convention. That's all I'm at liberty to say.

"I can't believe I'm finally here!" I swirled in circles until I got so dizzy and fell to the linoleum floor.

My friend, Willow helped me up, "I know it's exciting, but we gotta act like the completely natural small YouTubers that we are."

"I just can't believe we're here!" I marveled, "I mean, we only just hit three hundred subs!"

"I know, but we have to act professional."

"Professional?" I cackled in irony, "We're anything but professional, Willow!"

She rolled her eyes, playfully, "Anyway, where should we go first?"

"Well," I had to stop and think, "We told our subscribers that we would meet them by the Indie Game Spot."

"Oh yeah!" Willow snapped her finger when she remembered.

So, we wandered around the massive warehouse-like building and asked a couple of cosplayers, dressed as Tracer from Overwatch and Linkle from Legend of Zelda, where the Indie Game Spot was.

We found it, finally, after what seemed like a year and a half trying to scout it out.

Oddly. There was a small group of girls huddled around one of the game booths, but none of them were playing it.

Could it be......?!

"Ohmigosh!" Willow is externally fangirling while I'm completing the same task on the inside.

"Our.... our...." She struggles to hide her excitement, "fans!!!"

We ran over to the group of people, and the whole lot of us started screaming together. It was the best two minutes of my life.

^ Time Skip ^

After talking with our fans and signing a few autographs even, Willow and I decided to wander the rest of the convention. We saw a few booths that looked interesting, but nothing that made our eyes pop out, if you get my analogy.

We turned down a separate hallway and looked at the giant clock up on the wall. It read, 5:56 in the afternoon.

Crap! We only had four minutes to get out. The convention was officially over at 6 o'clock.

"C'mon, Willow," I told her.

"Awww," she pouted, protruding her lower lip, "We didn't even meet any celebrities...."

"It's okay," I tried to make her feel better.

We kept walking until we turned and we could see the exit a short ways away.

"Jack!" Willow suddenly screeched.

"Yes, Willow, I know that girl's boyfriend was named Jack, but it didn't matter that - "

"No!" She purposely bumped me in the shoulder and pointed at a nearby booth, "It's Jacksepticeye!"

And sure enough, there was the green haired goof, in the flesh. It looked like he was actually just cleaning up his booth. He was pushing in his chair and grabbing his chair, which was draped over the back of the chair.

Before I could stop her, Willow was running up to him.

"Jack! I-I mean, Sean, um... sir?"

Jacksepticeye turned around and smiled at the sight of another fan. I quickly joined her side and his smile grew wider.

"Can we get an autograph?" Willow eagerly asked.

He chuckles, a joyful, sweet sound.

"Sure," is the first word he's actually said, and my heart instantly wants to melt. I can tell by the look on Willow's face that she is trying not to externally fangirl, just like I kinda want to, too.

I hand him my notebook that I always carry around with me, because you never know when you'll think of a YouTube video idea, and he signs the inside cover. I stare at the swirly handwriting and I officially freak out, on the inside.

Jack signs Willow's YouTube-logoed shirt and she squeals with happiness.

"Thank you!" Willow squeaks, her smile more than prominent on her face.

More calmly, I say, "Thank you. My friend appreciates it."

"Do you?" He asks, a curious look on his face. One thing's for sure, he is a man of few words but lots of meaning.

I nod, shyly, "Yes," I gesture down to my signed notebook, "I'll cherish this forever." His next smile causes me to be the most bashful.

He rips off a scrap piece of paper, and slips it into the pages of my notebook, like a little bookmark. I'm about to pull it out and look at it, until -

"No," he playfully swats at my hand, "Wait until you get home."

I smile, feeling my heart flutter, "O-Okay."

Willow and I leave, with Willow jumping up and down like a little girl who'd just had two cartons of ice cream and the sugar was just now kicking in.

We arrive at home and my parents ask how the convention was. We tell them it was fun and then we rush up to my bedroom.

I finally pull out the scrap of paper Jack had given me and stuck in my notebook.

When I look at it, all I can do is stare.

Call me sometime. 555-7960
- Sean

Needless to say, I screamed for about ten minutes straight.

That's all for this chapter guys... I'll make a part two if you guys really want it.

Anyway, I will see all of you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDE - Errrr... CHAPTER!!!!

FM