●His Little Kitten Katsudon● × Viktuuri

"Nyah!~ Viktor!~ Stop thrusting so hard...." Yuuri meweled.

"Sorry kitten, I can't help it....you're too precious~" Viktor cooed, thrusting into him again, faster and deeper.

I always get myself into these situations...

No matter how much I love this man (After all, I married him):

I really shouldn't trust Viktor when he brings home a bag full of handcuffs and a skimpy costume.

How did this all even happen?

Oh wait, I lost a bet.

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~•●•~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢
●~ Their Bet ~●

Yuuri Katsuki glanced to the left of him over to his mahogany beside table, and slammed his hand onto his phone. He turned it on and read the time. It was eight-fifteen in the morning, and he was late to practice. His alarm clock wouldn't stop beeping, so he did the logical thing any person would do, and crush that bitch.

"Shit, I'm late...." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes, snuggling into the sheets more. He jolted awake as his scenario hit him. "I'm late!" He screamed, tearing the sheets away from his half naked body.

He leaped into the shower, collided with the marble wall. Glided into the kitchen, slamming against the island. Tumbled into their closet, falling down, pulling some clothes down with him. He didn't put on his usual jacket and shirt, rather, he put Viktor's old skating outfit on, put a long jacket over himself. He grabbed his ice skates, put them on and ran out of their apartment.

He glided right onto ice when he got outside, it was winter in Japan, and snow was everywhere. When there was snow, there was ice, and there was a lot of it. Yuuri had a good idea though, he readied himself, and skated across the icy sidewalk with elegance. Even without ice skates, he'd do this. He felt as free as a bird, except for when he felt like a baby bird crashing onto grass. That was only when the ice was rocky and uneven, and he fucked up on that terrain.

It didn't take long at all for him to get to the rink, skating on ice and all, despite his slipping and fuck-ups, he made it there at eight-forty. Viktor was at the entrance, sighing and clapping.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing, just the fact that I reset your alarm for eight so you could get some sleep, and you were still late.-" He chuckled. "And the fact that you skated on the icy sidewalk down here warms my heart a bit."

"You never change Yuuri, speaking of which, I want to change things up." He spoke solemnly, my face became serious.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Let's make a bet, my sexy katsudon." He smirked, he only calls me that during sex or when he's got a plan in mind.

"Well, what is it?" I said, leaning towards him.

"Whoever performs your routine the best wins. You choose the routine Yuri."

I have to choose between Eros and me on ice....oh God.

When performing Eros, it always satisfies me to see Viktor blush like a tomato during that routine. When I'm performing Yuri On Ice, however, that's where I'm in the zone. I can't choose! That's when a thought came to me.

"How about we just combine the routines?" I suggested

Viktor smiled and patted me on the back. "You have the perfect routine in mind, don't you Katsudon?"