●Santa Baby● × Viktuuri

"Merry Christmas, Viktor."

Viktor scanned his fiancé from head to toe, or if you're Viktor, head to crotch, where a golden bow with silver trimming was placed directly over Yuuri's member.

Stemming from that ribbon were neat red trousers and going up was a red and silver crop top, they accentuated his curves more than he ever imagined. It was all topped off by a santa hat and closed off by some knee high santa boots. It was divine I tell you.

"Well hello Santa Baby~" Viktor whistled after that statement. "My birthday came at the right time~"

Yuuri had to keep himself from blushing on his throne of presents, while Viktor didn't try to keep a growing smirk off of his face. "Why are you so perfect?"

"I'm perfect?" He asked, strutting over to his fiance, pulling him down to straddle him under the tree.

"Is that so?" He asked once again.

Viktor was breathless, he couldn't believe how dominant his partner had been acting lately.

This was a blessing and a curse.

-And partly his fault.

His mind flashed back to the day he dressed his spouse up as a kitten maid, just to make him give a blowjob and fuck him like there was no tomorrow.

Then Yuuri got his revenge about five months later. I'll never forget how damn much it hurt when he shoved that plug into me.

"Well, I guess you should save the best present for last." He kissed him and got off of Viktor.

That was the worst thing he could have said when I was hard.

Nonetheless, I opened my presents from the other gay couples I knew.

"How did Otabek convince Yurio  to get me a gift?"

~ Yurio and Otabek.

Oh my gosh, who added the o?

I looked at the handwriting closer. I smiled sweetly and saw that Yuri added the o himself.

In the box was a photo with the five of us in it, who's the fifth on you ask?

Makkachin, obviously. (Disregarding the cat Yuri was holding, hate those bitches with a passion.)

Next one...

~ Seungchuchu (Phichit did this.)

*Sigh*

I opened the box and found a plush of makkachin, with steamed bun plushies. Phichit added a note.

(I DID NOT ADD THE STEAMED BUNS, I REPEAT, I DID NOT ADD THE STEAMED BUNS TO THIS PRESENT!!!)

Not cool Seung-gil, not cool and not okay.

~ Leo and Guang-Hong ji

What did they get me?

I can't even deal with this amazing gift.

They got me a phone case with Yuuri on it, they got Yuuri a phone case with me on it as well.

"I'm getting my phone." Yuuri said, getting up from the throne once again. As he walked off, I was observing how he looked even harder.

"Doesn't that outfit hurt?" The outfit looked like it was making him look gpod with the cost of giving him imprints that went into his skin.

"It isn't tight, it's actually quite comfortable in contrast with that goddamn cat maid outfit you got me."

I blushed hard. "S-Sorry about that."

"That was a year ago, it's fine now." He replied, exiting the room.

"Okay..."

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

Viktor sat there in silence, gazing over the other presents in their shiny wrapping paper and extravagant bows. He quickly picked up another one from Sara and Mila.

They gave us alcohol, Italian wine from Sara's hometown, and traditional Russian vodka and beer from Mila. A note was attached to the vodka.

-Alcohol won't last a day in the house of a Russian, will it?
                                       -S.C.

There was another note on one of the wine bottles.

-No, no it fucking won't Viktor.
                                       -M.B.

"I'm really going to prove them right after seeing Yuuri's attire." Chuckled Viktor as he saw his fiancé come back into the room.

"Screw the other presents, we're drinking that now." Stated Yuuri who had come back with both of our phones.

"Get the wine glasses and the shotglasses." I say while putting the new phone case on my phone.

"Already done." He replies, pouring himself a glass.

"Oh what the hel-"

"The glasses came with the wine."

"Oh...say..." Yuuri starts off, cutting himself off to drink a bit of wine.

"Can you please open this present." Yuuri gestures to his apparel.

"Say...not yet."

"-But give me that glass." Viktor snickers, taking my glass and downing the rest of the wine.

"Your real answer." Viktor starts off.

"Hell yeah I can."

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

"No fair, you don't get drunk taking my glass, at least get your own!" I protest jokingly, taking the vodka.

After about five more glasses of wine mixed with a bit of vodka, Viktor nearly falls back into the tree while getting up, Yuuri helps him up and pulls him close.

"It seems your alcohol tolerance has gotten weaker Viktor." I sigh and carry the platinum haired Russian to bed.

"But that's good, we won't need a lot to have fun."

"Maybeh I.....open both....." A drunken Viktor mumbles, tugging on Yuuri's collar. One thing I loved when Viktor got drunk was how Viktor's accent was heavier than usual.

Another thing he loved when Viktor got drunk, was sex.

"Oh, hold on, I have something for you." Viktor says, his tone serious, and his words clear. Wasn't he just mumbling something while drunk?

I started to get nervous when Viktor left to get something. What the hell was he about to get?

A few minutes later, a drunken Viktor came back, pink cheeks and all with a small blue velvet box.

Yuuri already knew what was about to happen.

A/N: (Paranoid ass says this to avoid someone commenting about that shit later) Vodka, wine, and beer aren't the only drinks I know, they are just the first drinks that come to mind when writing this fanfiction.