●Soundtrack● × Viktuuri W/ OC

"Alright, so you're saying you want my help to rewrite a peice that is supposed to communicate your figure skating and love story." Aisha stated.

"Yes, this is the most important soundtrack for my program." Yuuri explained.

"Yuuri, I have been here to watch you grow as an ice skater, physically and emotionally, and it was one hell of a sight watching you grow and hear you pour your heart out explaining your troubles to me. Yet I didn't skate those routines or feel those emotions, you did."

"I don't understand-"

"I'm helping you understand, now sit down."

She forced him to sit down on the piano bench and look at him. In that moment, her crystal blue eyes matched Viktors', even her actions and personality.

"I also may be able to sing and play the instruments you want for this soundtrack. I can't put your feelings into something I play. This is something you have to do yourself."

"So does this mean you won't help me?"

She sighed and slapped Yuuri's face a few times to calm him down.

"This doesn't mean I won't be able help obviously, I'll play the violin and I'll get my friend to play the drums, but this is something you have to do the main part of, like I said before."

"After all, I was merely a supporting character in your relationship with Viktor. You are the main character, you should play this, not me."

"This is your opportunity to branch out and find your soundtrack, one that defines you and only you that people can feel your emotions through."

She gripped his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. The tension in the air started to melt away.

"Now go on, play that piano and show me watcha' got!"

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

Viktor had just given Yuuri the choice of choosing his own song for his free skate, and Yuuri was stunned, as his coaches always picked the tracks he skated to.

Yuuri nearly went into panic mode, he called Phichit to see if he could help.

"Phichit...I need help with something..."

"What is it, you don't sound so good."

"Viktor just told me that I have the choice of choosing the soundtrack, and that if I had the resources, I could make it myself."

"Why are you so stressed out, that's great!"

"The problem is I have the idea, I just don't know how to set it into motion. Now I still have the track that foreign exchange student made for me, it sounds amazing and there's nothing wrong with it-"

"But it doesn't suit you."

"Yeah, it doesn't."

"I've got an idea, I'm adding someone to the call."

A brown skinned girl with her hair in a dark brown bun and ocean blue eyes. She had a tray of donuts next to her and a violin in the background of her room.

"What the hell do you want Phichi-?"

"Who's this?"

"He's my socially awkward and paranoid friend who needs help composing a soundtrack for his free skate."

"Don't tell me this is Katsuki Yuuri!"

"Are you a fan?"

"Yeah, I also know that you used to play the piano in college."