●Brother?● × Viktuuri + V

I heard Viktor talking on the phone to someone, sounding concerned, I stood by the door and listened.

"Did you get your surgery?"

"N-No...not yet."

"Jihyun! I told you it's for the best! I don't want you to lose your eyesight!"

"But...I don't want to get rid of the last part of her..." He admits solemnly.

"Look, you're my family- no, you're my brother and I care for you, I'll pay for your surgery, come get it done in Japan."

"There's no need to go through all this trouble for me...but thank you Viktor."

I hear him sigh as if it was harder to convince him than it sounded. Without hesitation, I went into the room to see what was going on with him.

"Viktor...you have a brother?"

The Russian looks up at me. "Yes."

"But his name didn't sound Russian."

"He was born in Korea, that's where he lived for most of his life, until he came to Russia for a year to see me."

"So he's back in Korea currently?"

"Yeah, it'll take him about two hours to get here."

"From the way you were talking it seems like he's stubborn."

"The stubborn bastard has been nearly blind for a year and a half, I didn't want him to go blind."

"...I see, family is important, but not if they've mistreated you, judged you, or pushed you to the edge." I admit, putting a hand on Viktor's.

"He's the only family that supports me Yuuri, so that's why I want him to get his surgery even more so than usual." My husband starts to tear up, Viktor had been abused and judged by his family for not being straight, so he tried not to associate with them.

"I remember when I came out to them..."

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

●~Flashback~●

"I've been waiting to tell you all something for the longest time."

"What is it?"

"I'm gay." The burning sensation of a slap on the cheek was left by my mother.

"Snap out of it, you've been a bit sick recently."

"I'm not sick, I am gay, I really am."

She slapped me again.

"This is why I needed a girl! Girls think straight most of the time!"

"They don't take interest in those who are the same as them!"

"Just go die, I refuse to have a gay faggot as my son."

I remember calling V to tell him everything, you wouldn't know how fast he came out to Russia.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"Viktor...they did this to you?"

The bluenette put his hand on Viktor's cheek, soon grabbing the Russian's arms softly. He was angered at the scars they made him create, the bruises they left, and worst of all was the sadness in his ocean eyes.

"All because you found yourself in a corrupt and fucked up world where society expects everyone to be the same?"

"They mistreat you for being who you are?"

"V...don't overreact."

He took a deep breath, sitting back beside his brother. "I'll stay, you deserve as much love and support that you have given me, through my relationship with Rika, and dealing with my sight." He gives him a hug, consoling him through tears, trials, and tribulations.

"Th...

ank....

you...."

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

A/N:...........*lays down*

*tries not to feel*

*feels*