●Unless It Happens● × Yuri•Yuuri•Viktor

(LEMME JUST CLARIFY THAT THIS IS IN A WORLD WHERE YURIO IS 25 AND VIKTOR AND YUURI ARE THEIR RESPECTIVE AGES.)

(AND THAT I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A THREESOME.)

(WE GOOD?)

(KAY, ON WITH THE ONE SHOT.)

"Okay, so you have to have experience in being a top and a bottom."

"So you can top Yuuri and I'll fuck you."

"Wait wait wait....the hell?!"

"What do you mean what the hell? It's called practice Yuri."

●▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~♤~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪●

"Come on, I think we should give Yuri here a lesson in sex education.

"Viktor let him learn on his own."

"What better way for him to experience it than be in it?"

"Viktor no."

"Can we at least teach him safe sex?"

"You better not do what I think we're gonna do."

"Oh but we are."

"You are."

"See, little Yurio."

"Bitch I'm twenty five."

"We-"

Yuuri gives Viktor a look that says 'I'm done with your shit' and changes his words around.

"I want to teach you about sex."

Yuri puts his head on the table and Viktor's fiance stiffles a laugh. "Okay...maybe we can teach him."

"I thought you were on my side!" He complains.

"Well...you do need practice with being able to dominate if that's where the relationship goes."

Yuri's mind was filled with thoughts of Otabek being dominated by him, the other's submissive chocolate eyes peering into his while panting.

"I'm listening..."

"Also, although men usually can't get pregnant, you can still contract diseases, so use condoms."

"Okay...but you guys don't...."

The married couple looks at the other awkwardly, Yuuri coughs to break the silence. "They're......optional."

"Sure......."

"Look I know how to have sex, I've heard you two through the walls and one day you just left the damn door open and then-" The three look at each other again, this time, Yuuri and Viktor were staring at Yurio.

"Enough, just practice on Yuuri." He states, leaving the room.

Yuri goes in to kiss Viktor's fiance, although they were kissing other people for once, it felt strangely right to the both of them. "Nm...you're good." He states, Viktor comes back in, not even caring about the two's session.

"You got room for one more?"

Yuri rolls his eyes and pulls Viktor closer, letting the Russian latch his lips along his neck and trail down. He was blushing under the other men, with Yuuri tracing his hands across his stomach. It was bad enough that Viktor was leaving butterfly kisses that made him squeal, god knows what Yuuri would do.

Yuuri proceeds to move his hand down to the Russian's waist, brushing his hand lightly over his crotch. Yuri was throbbing just from the slight touch. Viktor added another sensation into the mix, bringing his lips back up to kiss the other Russian, moaning through the kiss, Viktor moves Yuuri's hand off of the belt, allowing him to take it off.

"Hm- Hey-"

He grabs a hold of his crotch, slipping his hand into his boxers, slowly pumping up and down. Yuri bites his lip to keep himself from moaning, although it doesn't work.

"Don't hold it in..."

Yuri was soon moaning louder, climaxing sooner than he would've because of Viktor's skilled handwork. The Russian slips his hand out of his boxers, tasting the white substance on his fingers. He smirks.

"Vkusno."

Yuri couldn't help but blush, how could Viktor say that?

His face only grew crimson as Viktor pulled down the only thing covering his cock. The older Russian slips on a condom and slips off his own pants, going to line himself up with the younger's enterance.

"Put it in me..." Yuri manages.

"Do you really want it?"

"Y-yes."

Viktor thrusts in, picking up speed each time, "God you're so tight Yuri."

"What did you expect? A loose asshole that I play with in my spare time?"

Viktor couldn't laugh at the Russian but his fiance could, Yuuri had to leave the room or else he would have fallen off the bed.

The both reach their climax, moaning, they collapse onto the bed.

"Man, sex is exhausting, especially when you're the dominant one." Viktor sighs.

"Yuuri?"

"Where's that pig at?"

"I'm back" Yuuri stumbles through the door "Damn it Yuri.."

"Well, turn those laughs into moans, сексуальный."

Viktor put a hand on his heart as he heard what Yuri just said. Yuuri blushed redder than a tomato, the blonde could only smirk.

Yuri had already pressed his lips against the others', with Yuuri moaning through the kiss as hands traveled up his shirt. The hands stopped at their desination, his nipples, rubbing and sucking on the sweet buds.

Yurio goes to stradle Yuuri, helping himself to the man in front of him, stealing kisses, and leaving hickeys wherever he pleased.

"How...are you so good..." He asks, with a breathy voice.

"I've done my share."

He pulls down his pants, and his boxers, and spreads Yuuri's legs, dipping down to get a better taste of him. "A-Ah!"

Yuri was skilled, perhaps too skilled for his partner, but of course, he knew Viktor was better than him. He wasn't even prepared for when Yuuri came, nearly gagging.

"You need to learn signals...but continue." Viktor stated.

"What signals?"

"Like Otabek's face, if he looks ready."

Yuri was about to gag, and that time he wasn't even sucking dick.

"Why would you say Otabek?" He asks, thrusting into Yuuri.

"Cause' he's your boyfriend."

"What?!"

Yuri was picking up speed, being shocked by Viktor's words made him do things a bit quicker than he normally would.

"Don't act like we don't know."

"Ah-Yuri...oh."

"Just be quiet Viktor." He demands, trying to finish his job.

Yuuri climaxed, so did the Russian, who was a bit irritated, but mostly satisfied with his work.

"I'm too tired to curse you out right now." He says, pulling out and lying down on the bed.

"Hey..."

"What was this for?"

"Unless you're ever involved in a threesome."

"Seriously? Are you sure it's not because you wanted a quick fuck?"

The platinum haired man was silent.

A/N: WHY DO THESE CHAPTERS ALWAYS FUCK UP WHEN I PUBLISH THEM?

AND FOR SOME REASON I'M SOMEWHAT PROUD OF THIS.

WHY CAN'T I SEE MY OWN CREATION, IT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP FOR ME!!!