●Eros● × Viktuuri

Let's just say a night where Viktor gets drunk again, is a relatively funny (and fun) one.

See, we just went to a restaurant that sells hotpot, it was just going to be Viktor, me, Celestino, and Phichit. Phichit alerted Guang Hong and Leo, more like Leo found out by looking at Phichit's Instagram and told Guang Hong. I'm not even messing with you, Phichit posts everything.

Guang just tagged along for Viktor though. When they got there, everything had gone so well, until Celestino passes out from drinking to much, and Viktor...well...Viktor starts stripping in his seat, I could tell he was still sober!

Guang Hong, Leo, and Phichit all started snapping pictures of me and Viktor. It was kind of nice though, Viktor clung to me, drunken and lovingly. He whispered sensually in my ear, "Why don't we give them something to post?" I felt myself getting hot when he said this, blush forming across my face.

He stood up and pushed me against the wall across from us, kissing me forcefully, proving his dominance. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist, I was so glad that Viktor still had his pants on.

A lone moan came from Viktor, or me, I don't know at this point.

Although I wouldn't mind if he had stripped his pants off, along with his boxers.

"Mnn.."

Okay, now that moan was from me.

I put my arms around his neck, bringing him in closer to me, deepening the kiss as well. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, desperate to wrestle with my own. I tangled my hands in his hair, this was disrupted when I felt my dick throbbing in my crotch area. I looked down and saw that Viktor was hard, so was I.

We broke our kiss and looked at each other. Brown orbs melted into blue ones, and blue into brown. "That was nice, now wasn't it Yuuri?" He smirked.

"We'll continue later." I stated, making him blush for once. "Go on, get your clothes." Yuuri sighs. "Alright." "We're gonna head home now." "Bye guys!"

When Yuuri and Viktor got back to their place, they looked at their phones. Viktor didn't look for long, he fell on the bed and started snoring soon after.

"One day, I'll kill you Phichit." Yuuri sighed and fell onto the bed.

Phichit had posted a picture of the two in their passionate kiss at the restaurant. It was in great detail too, you could even see the tongue in the kiss! Much to my dismay, more like pleasure, I liked the post and kept scrolling.

"What are you looking at, and what did you just like?" Viktor was awake? No, wait, he just has a secret sixth sense for spotting out people who are on Instagram.

"N-nothing.." I said sheepishly

"I wouldn't call this nothing, Yuuri." He smirked, showing me the picture.

"I-uhh-whahahat-no..." I stammered

That was the most unconvincing thing I've ever said in my life, and I've tried to convince Viktor that I was the human reincarnation of a pork cutlet bowl.

"Yuuri, why didn't you just say something?" He whined. I said nothing, but I kissed him into the sheets. I may not be able to say it, but my actions will prove that...

That Viktor was mine, and mine only.

"We're doing it again." I said

"Alright." Viktor said, stripping me and him of our shirts, and pinning me to the wall.

"Actually-" I started to say, flipping our positions, Viktor was now against the wall. His face was tinted with blush, his blue eyes had that innocent look in them, my look, now on his face. Looking at him being submissive for once, I think I'll get used to it.

"Shouldn't it be like this?" I finished, kissing him passionately. Viktor wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, tangling his fingers in my hair. I slid my hands down to his ass and gave it a little squeeze, making him gasp and letting my tongue slip in.

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

"Hmph-" I taught him well, didn't I After all, I taught Yuuri how to French kiss. Behind the scenes, obviously.

Our tongues wrestled for dominance, there was no real contest, but I let him try anyway. I finally broke the kiss, we needed to breathe. Panting, I carried him bridal style over to the bed.

"I taught you how to do that kiss, remember?"

"Oh, I remember, you also taught me how to fuck mercilessly, remember, when you called me your little kitten katsudon?" Viktor's face turned into a tomato, his blush spreading rapidly as I held his legs open, slowly tugging off his boxers.

"Now get on all fours, Nikiforov."

He did as told and got on all fours, poor Viktor was about to have a wild ride.

"Tonight, I will show you my Eros, Nikiforov."

"Now, what to do first..." I claimed, looking around the room, I saw the choker, the hand cuffs, and the butt plug.

"Oh, I know.." I smirked, picking up the cat tail butt plug.

Viktor's eyes widened in sudden realization of what I was about to do.

"Since there isn't a dildo to stimulate you beforehand, I'll just shove a butt plug up your ass a few times, let's see how that goes." I stated, brushing the fluffy tail against his entrance.

Before turning it around and shoving the "plug" into him, of course. He was gripping the bedsheets and waiting for the liquid escape-

"I taught you too well Yuuri...far too well.." He said breathlessly.

"You thought I was going to let you off there?" I said, taking the butt plug out of him and sticking my own cock in.

Viktor groaned and held his release in, he wanted Yuuri inside of him more. Viktor came at the same time as Yuuri, when he reached the peak of holding his orgasm in.

"You're my kitten now, Viktor~" I purred, shoving the plug into his ass one more time.