●Snowflakes● × Viktuuri/Otayuri

Viktor and Yuuri look at Yuri and Otabek, why you ask, they were cuddling on a bench with hot chocolate, and they kissed a few times before the blonde saw them.

It was the middle of the winter and we were cold, okay, we also wanted a warm drink so.

Okay maybe I wanted to cuddle, but that's as far as I'll go!

"So we're here together again." I complain, secretly enjoying the company of the three other skaters.

Especially my boyfriend.

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

- Y U R I -

"Yura, do you want to go on a double date with Viktor and Yuuri again?" Beka asks me as he goes to walk out the door.

I choked when I heard their names, but remembering the satisfaction I felt when beating JJ's ass on the street with Viktor recording the fight, I obliged with a smirk on my face.

"I'll go."

"Great."

He held the door open and we walked out of our place into the blistering cold evening. I got on the back of his motorcycle, remembering wrap my arms around his waist.

You don't wanna know how I forgot that the first time.

"You good?"

"Mhm."

He pulled off down the snow ridden street, driving a bit slower than we usually do, probably trying to get me to sleep. He does this so I won't pester him while he's driving, but then he was to drive slower.

That asshole will overlook those things and keep driving.

The golden glow of the street lamps, the soft purr of the motorcycle as it drove through snow, and the familiar sound of cars driving, people talking, and all sounds in between.

Then the snow started to fall.

The white crystals started to fall around us as we drove, creating an almost unreal dream-like setting, it was like Christmas had came early, except the only thing I was getting was the beautiful snow drifting in the air.

Which is all I needed to drift off to sleep.

I felt like in that moment, Beka looked behind him to see a blonde Russian with turquoise eyes probably mumbling about him in a sweet dream he was having.

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

- O T A B E K-

Do you know how fucking cute Yura looks when he sleeps? You'd almost run a red light too.

Even though I jerked to a stop, Yuri had yet to wake up, to be honest, he wouldn't even wake up if there was an explosion outside of our fucking house.

The only thing that worked so far was a kiss or tickling him awake.

So I kissed him.

"Mmm....did we reach the place yet?"

"Yup, Yuuri and Viktor are here too."

"Okay." He sat up from the small slump her was on the motorcycle, joining us for the double date.

"We're going somewhere fitting." Yuuri says, pointing to a coffee shop.

We enter the shop and all we see are people talking at tables and delicious food, which the food was really all I was worried about.

"I'll get him hot chocolate."

"Beka get me vodka I am not a child." He mumbles.

"No, you are a child." I say, ruffling his hair.

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~❄~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

-V I K T O R-

"Let's Lady and the Tramp this thing."I  say to Yuuri.

"What type of coffee shop serves spaghetti?"

"This one, now Ima order it."

"Waitress!"

"Hai, what can I get for ya?"

"Spaghetti and Meatballs with grated parmesan."

"Alright, I assume you're going to share it."

"You thought right."

"I'll be back shortly."

And she was back in ten minutes, who the fuck was cooking for this to happen? Logically speaking, you gotta boil it and put sauce on it, which won't take long, and then make the meatballs.

Now those little shits are hard to make.

But the plate was delicious, and once in a while when eating it, we took a string of spaghetti and kissed.

The waitress would let out a little squeal of happiness each time, frequently complementing our relationship.

It made me happy to see me someone who supported our relationship.

We didn't forget Yuri and Otabek, did we? No, cause we saw them come into the coffee shop and order hot chocolate.

So where did they go?

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

-Omniscient-

After Viktor and Yuuri paid for the spaghetti, which was miraculously served at a coffee shop, they looked for Yuri and Otabek.

After searching the shop, they left into the snowy night, finding the younger couple under a street lamp, sitting together on a bench.

Wait, they weren't sitting.

They were cuddling.

♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢

- Y U R I -

Viktor and Yuuri look at Yuri and Otabek, why you ask, they were cuddling on a bench with hot chocolate, and they kissed a few times before the blonde saw them.

It was the middle of the winter and we were cold, okay, we also wanted a warm drink so.

Okay maybe I wanted to cuddle, but that's as far as I'll go!

"So we're here together again." I complain, secretly enjoying the company of the three other skaters.

Especially my boyfriend.

A/N: SPRING BREAK BITCH! EXPECT UPDATES FOR THE WHOLE WEEK FOR EACH BOOK.

JIBUN WOOOOOOO!