●Something New● × Yuchit

"We're young."

"We're in college."

"So why not-"

Phichit put his hand gently over Yuuri's, a brilliant cover to the sexual intentions he had.

"Try something new?"

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~♢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Yuuri had only gotten in bed that Saturday, and Phichit was already talking his ear off. Sure Phichit was his best friend, but waking him up just to talk to him that was a bit irrational.

"Phichit...can't you wait till' I'm awake?"

"Your eyes are open and you can hear me."

Yuuri chuckles "Smartass."

"But I didn't wake you up just to talk." He starts. "See, I've been thinking about some things."

"Like what?"

"Neither of us have ever had a partner, nor have we even been kissed."

"And?" The Japanese man asks.

"We also haven't done 'it'."

"So?"

"We're young."

"We're in college."

"So why not-"

Phichit put his hand gently over Yuuri's, a brilliant cover to the sexual intentions he had.

"Try something new?"

He placed a gentle kiss one his friend's lips, hoping he'd kiss him back. All the while through the kiss, Yuuri tries to register what's happening. If it were truly real.

After Phichit's lips come onto his once again, he realizes that it was real.

He just didn't want to accept the fact that he was doing this for a bit.

This cycle continued for a while, well, only until Phichit thought that Yuuri was comfortable.

Maybe a little to comfortable...

Yuuri pushes his friend down on the bed, kissing him harder, making Phichit give up his dominant position as he slides off his shirt, revealing a set of abs that he didn't know Phichit had.

"When did you get these?" Yuuri asks, tracing his finger down the Thai mans' stomach and down to his pants.

"Where did you pick up these skills?"

"No where." He shuts him up by kissing him gently, pulling his shirt over his head lightly. He then pulls his pants down bit by bit, revealing an erection that could only grow.

"Are we really going to do this?"

"We've gotten this far."

"And I haven't been relieved." Phichit starts, trying to reverse the roles.

"See, Yuuri I've liked you for a while."

"And I've wanted to do this for just as long."

He pulls down the Japanese' pants and thrusts into him with no preparation, moving faster than he should. Yuuri yelps from the pain, but the pain subsides, telling Phuchit it was okay to go on.

Well it's not like he'd stop.

Not until he was satisfied.

A/N: I might actually delete this chapter later, or keep it up for anyone who likes this pairing tbh.

It's not that I don't like it, its' just that I don't usually ship them.