●Victory● × Viktuuri

I knew Viktor was watching me from the sidelines, watching my every move in my. He cried tears of joy as the crowd went wild when I finished. We went to the kiss and cry, even if Viktor wasn't my coach, he was my partner and I couldn't live without him.

This man changed me for the better, with his angelic laughs and looks, gentle ways, hard on you when need be. The way he walks, talks and acts with so much confidence. He broke away from skating to train me, a 23 year old with no more inspiration to skate.

All because I gave him inspiration.

Well now he gave me my inspiration.

Which is why I was going to tie the knot with him when I won gold.

"And the score for Katsuki Yuuri is..."

"345.87!"

Viktor stared at me with his mouth agape and pulled me into a hug. "You've surpassed me again Yuuri." He complimented.

My heart was pounding,

We got off of the bench and went towards the audience. From our places, we saw Yurio's skate. He really deserves his title as the Ice Tiger of Russia. He went over to the kiss and cry bench with Yakov once he finished skating.

"The score for Yuri Plisetsky is..."

"344.61"

The scores would be shown on the screen and Viktor's face lit up, I just smiled. Yuri smiled sweetly, although I knew he was burning with anger after that announcement.

"We did it Viktor."

"We sure did."

I stood on the first place podium, with Yuri in second, and Phichit placed third. I kissed my gold medal, held it up and said:

"Will you marry me Viktor?"

Viktor held his hands up to his face in tears. "No-"

I was not hearing this, not now, not ever. After I mustered up all of the courage to do this, why now? But Viktor-

"No fucking shit I'll marry you!" He yelled, skating out onto the ice, sweeping me off of the podium.

Viktor's always full of surprises.

"Hey, Yuuri, get me a microphone!"

"Now, this wasn't planned, but we're going to do something very special."

"Viktor, please don't fuck me on the ice..."

The audience roared with laughter, even Yurio laughed and Phichit fanboyed. I was being partially funny, but serious as well. This man could fuck me on the ice and people would record it.

"Good honeymoon idea Yuuri!" He retorted with his signature wink.

"Viktor no." I pleaded.

Viktor pulled me close and kissed me passionately, our tongues intertwining. In front of everyone in that stadium. When he pulled away, I was a blushing mess.

"Oh, Viktor yes." He seductively claimed. The crowd switching between an 'aww' and a scream.

"Now, we are going to pair skate as a symbol of our love."

"We are?"

"Yes we are."

The crowd continued to scream.

So this is what victory feels like.

A/N: The video killed me, expect an Otayuri fanfic either tomorrow or this weekend after I recompose myself.