Chapter Five

^Michelle Diallo

"How do you say it again?" Clara rolled her eyes, laughing at Michelle.

"Merde." Clara said for the fourth time in the past five minutes.

"Mair-d." Michelle repeated, giggling. "Look at you! Clara Delaunay corrupting me with French swears!"

Laughing, Clara shook her head.

"Non, non. You have to role your R." Clara said, turning to Michelle as the two walked through the busy corridor on their way to the Great Hall. "Sharpen your I and role the two together." Clara proceeded to make a rolling sound with her tongue as Michelle watched.

"You know, you're incredibly hot when you role your R's." Michelle said. Clara shook her head again, looking away from the girl. "Oh!" Michelle gasped. "Speaking of which, hottie alert near by. Make a scene."

"Wha--?" Michelle stuck out her foot, causing Clara to trip over it and fall hard to the floor. Cursing, Clara massaged her chin that smacked off the floor, looking up to glare at Michelle when she realized the girl had disappeared into the crowd. 

"Erm...you alright?" Clara heard a voice ask. Turning her head, Clara looked up to see Percy standing above her.

"Sly bitch." Clara muttered in french under her breath before rising to her knees. "Yes...I am good." Clara said, rubbing her chin. 

Percy offered his arm which Clara gladly took and hoisted herself to her feet. "Merci, Percy." She smiled. "Iz you having dinner?" She asked him.

"Are you having dinner." Percy corrected, causing Clara to blush. "And yes. That's certainly why I'm walking towards the Great Hall. I would assume you are going to have dinner as well?" 

"Oui." She said smiling.

"Erm...that's good?" Percy said, looking down at Clara's hand that was still wrapped around Percy's. Noticing she hadn't let go of him, Clara did so quickly and looked away as her face continued to redden.

"Eh...pardon." She said, but her embarrassment only caused Percy's face to redden as well.

"Right then, we should be on our way." Percy said, clearing his throat awkwardly. "There should be no loitering in the corridors."  

"Oh! Of course." Clara said, walking beside Percy as the two rounded the corner, nearing the Great Hall. "Did you...have good day?" She asked the boy who eyed her. 

"You really need to work on your English." Percy told her. Clara's face reddened again. 

"I...I know my English is not perfect." She said, and Percy scoffed.

"Clearly." He muttered, and Clara shot the boy a look.

"When you speak French with perfection, then you can come tell me my English is flawed." Clara said, crossing her arms over her chest. Percy turned to the girl with a smirk.

"Try me." He said, crossing his arms and facing her. "Ask me a question in French and I will answer." 

Clara grinned, asking Percy if he enjoyed reading. Of course, she already knew the answer, but Clara was hoping to catch him in a popular mistake most Englishmen made. 

"Oui, j'ai bien joui." Percy replied.

The exact answer Clara was hoping for. 

Bursting out in a fit of laughter, Percy was left confused before the girl. She tried to talk, but the laughter was too great that it took her a while before she settled down.

"Percy, you make fun." She laughed, patting the boy on the shoulder. "Your French is not as bad as my English. It is worse." 

"What? What did I do wrong?" Percy asked as the two entered the Great Hall. Clara laughed again, following the boy to his seat at the Gryffindor table. 

"You did not do wrong." Clara was saying. "Jouir only means 'to enjoy' in...eh...formal text." Clara said. 

"So?" Percy was becoming frustrated with the girl as she continued to laugh at him. 

"Percy, in translation." Clara giggled, her cheeks turning a slight pink. "You said, 'Yes, I had an orgasm.'" 

"Whoa, whoa." Said two voices, Fred and George settling on either side of Clara. "Did we miss something?" They asked, grins on their faces as they looked over at their older brother." 

The horrified look on Percy's face as blush crawled up his neck to his cheeks made Clara giggle again. She patted the boy on the shoulder before standing up. 

"This was fun." She said, winking before she left the Gryffindor table to find her friends. 

Fred and George watched as Clara made her way over to the Hufflepuff table before they turned to face their brother. Fred got up to sit beside Percy while George scooted close to the other side of the boy. 

Propping their elbows on the table and holding their chins in their hands as they grinned up to their brother, the two twins wiggled their eyebrows. 

"So, dear brother." Fred said.

"What is this about giving Clara an orgasm?" George asked. Percy covered his face, his face red hot in his hands. He mumbled something inaudible. 

"What was that?" Fred asked, leaning towards his brother. Percy shot a look at Fred.

"I did not give anyone an orgasm." Percy said a little too loudly. Many students sitting near the three shot bewildered looks in their direction, causing Percy to cover his face with his hands again. 

"Do we...do we need to give you the talk?" George asked his brother, smirking. 

A hard smack in the back of her head caused Michelle to let out a yelp, turning her head abruptly to see Clara glaring at the girl. Clara folded her arms over her chest, tapping her foot against the floor.

"I dislike you." She said, earning a laugh from Michelle. 

"I saw you laughing over there with him." Michelle said as Clara took a seat beside her, filling her plate with food. "It's alright, I don't need a thank you." 

"There is not anything to thank you for." Clara said, stuffing her mouth full of mashed potatoes. 

"It seems awkward now, but pretty soon we'll be calling you Mrs. Weasley and you'll be popping out mini redheads."

Clara choked on her food. 

"Excusez-moi!" Clara shouted, shoving her friend in the shoulder. Niki and Michelle laughed.

"Oh, come on. You've got to admit, that'll be cute." Niki said. Clara thought about it for a minute, redheaded babies would be pretty adorable Clara had to admit. Her cheeks flushed red and she looked down from her friends. 

"Non! That will not happen." Clara said, shaking her head. 

"But you thought about it." Michelle said.

"Oui, but--"

"Then it's settled!" Michelle shouted, wrapping her arms around Clara. "I'll start planning for the wedding!" 

Ignoring Michelle's outburst, Erika propped her arms on the table and smiled over at Clara. "What did you two even talk about, anyway?" Erika asked. "It was adorable, watching you laugh away."

Smirking, Clara looked up at Erika. "Percy told me he had an orgasm." 

"WHAT!?" All three girls shouted.