Chapter Thirty-Three

Going back to Hogwarts after their Holiday break was very strange for Clara. For some reason, the school grounds seemed brighter to the girl, and if possibly more welcoming than before. Perhaps, Clara thought, it was because she was officially Percy's Weasley's girl.

Clara couldn't help but letting her mind drift to the night with just her and Percy in her room. The way he made her heart jump in her chest, the electric of his touch on her skin sending shocks through her body. Clara smiled, recalling the brilliant feeling of Percy's lips on hers, on her neck, shoulders, and more...

Who knew Percy Weasley was such an amazing kisser? He had a way of making the world around Clara melt away, nothing else seeming more important than being with him--in that intimate moment.

Ravenclaw played Slytherin a week after the term started, and while Clara wanted to go and watch games, she couldn't seem to drag Percy with her. The boy was constantly in the library, pouring over piles after piles of books. Instead, Clara had decided to accompany her friends and the four girls quite enjoyed their time together, despite Slytherin winning.

"I still can't believe it." Erika said, grasping her hands together as the four friends walked back to the castle in the raw January weather. "My baby Clara...all grown up and with a boy!" Erika sang dreamily.

"So romantic." Niki sang, mocking Erika.

"Yeah, so romantic that instead of going on a date with his girl, Percy is on a date with his books." Muttered Michelle. Erika rolled her eyes.

"Michelle, you're just being a stick in the mud because you refuse to go out with George Weasley. He's going to lose interest in you soon if you don't make a move." Erika said. Michelle just snorted.

"I can't go out wth George." She said.

"And why not?" Erika questioned. Clara turned to see Michelle's gaze flutter to the muddy ground, a saddened expression glazing over her features.

"Because...I just can't." Michelle said quietly. "It was fun while it lasted, but I've got to be serious now if I want to graduate. Besides...George has got O.W.L's he's gotta study for...not that he needs to, really. He's a genius, him and his brother. You'd never know by the way they acted, but George finished off my Charms assignment for Flitwick no problem, and get this, he got perfect."

Clara stared at her.

"Fred and George told me they did not know how to help me with Charms. That's why they set me up for learning lessons with Percy...or tried." Clara said, frowning. Michelle smirked at her.

"Tricky those two, aren't they?" Michelle said. Clara rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"Indeed. Though those twins have helped me a great deal." Clara admitted, and almost like the universe knew they were talking about him, George Weasley was spotted out in the hills covered from head to toe in mud.

And hanging on his back was a thin blonde girl, covered in mud as well, the two of them laughing together like they didn't have a care in the world. She was smothering his face with the dark substance, George swatting at her hands as he spat out mud from his mouth. Suddenly, he slipped and the two of them went crashing to the ground together, tangling themselves in each other's arms.

Michelle looked away, her expression solemn.

"Who the bloody hell is that?" Cried Erika, turning to look at Michelle. Michelle shook her head, forcing a smile.

"I've told you guys, George and I were never serious--"

"Oh, don't give me that bollocks." Sneered Erika. She turned towards where George was still wrestling with the girl. Cupping her hands around her mouth she shouted, "OI GEORGIE! DON'T YOU HAVE O.W.L'S TO STUDY FOR?!"