Chapter ~ 5

"Love makes everything complicated."  

― Elie Wiesel

- Viviana -

IM SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT, I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT....

I pranced around my room in nothing but my underwear feeling as light as a feather. I was literally high from the excitement and I couldn't even understand why. Well, apart from the fact that I was going on a date with the hottest boy I'd ever laid eyes on.

Shopping was a total hit and miss, my mind was so distracted I ended up getting a ridiculously expensive dress for this evening and then going home. The dress was fabulous. A floor length, scarlet red backless that hugged the little bit of curves I had left and made me look extremely sexy (according to the gay shop assistant). He had me bought before I could zip up the side.

I had never been on a date before so I wasn't sure how it worked. That's why when Fraya rang I decided to take advantage.

"Hey girl, long time no speak! How's the solitary holiday?" I smiled to myself, I'd missed her voice.

"Fantastic! Actually I have a date this evening"

Fraya squealed loudly causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Oh my god V that's amazing! Who is he? Is he cute? Oh does he have a six pack, please say he does?"

"It uhm it's with...." I paused and took a deep breath "Harry...Styles"

I pulled my phone away again and after the half a second of shock faded she squealed so loud it would've broken glass.

"That is just... I don't even know V that's the coolest thing ever! He's so hot. You didn't play the cancer card did you?"

"Actually no" I sighed "he has no idea"

There was another long pause at the other end of the phone and I instantly regretted telling her

"V..." She began softly

"What?!" I snapped "it's a date we're not going to fall in love and this isn't going anywhere so..."

"Yeah but he at least needs to know I mean what if something happened and he didn't think to bring you to the hospital and he like just.."

"Fray I can't take someone else treating me like I'm a china vase that could break at any moment I just need to feel like he actually likes me for me and not because he feels sorry for me"

Fraya let out an exasperated sigh "I'm sorry sweetie I just don't want you to get hurt"

"I know I'm sorry too. Look I have to go and get ready. I'll text you after"

I breathed in and closed my eyes. Fraya was right but I was too. This wasn't the beginning of a relationship. It was just a date.

- Harry -

Aftershave? Check. Money? Check. Roses? Check. What else did I need?

I paced my room, fully dressed and half an hour early. I couldn't comprehend how nervous I was. I never got nervous going on dates. I was always so calm and collected, the boys always said before dates that If I was anymore laid back I'd be horizontal. Viviana was different though, I was developing OCD just trying to make this date perfect. I spent the day looking for a restaurant that suited her tastes. Italian. Half Italian people like italian food don't they?

I sighed and collapsed onto my bed, running through my list again.

"Knock Knock!" Niall shouted from behind the door.