Epilogue ~

1 of 1

- Harry -

I left Great Ormond Street with a bundle of 'Viv's Trust' leaflets in my hand. The boys were beside me, holding their own leaflets. The snow had turned mushy now after our freezing Christmas but the sun had reappeared and the kids in the hospital were always going on about it.

"Lizzie looked fantastic today, she was telling me all about her trip to Harry Potter world in Florida!" Niall exclaimed happily walking with us towards the car.

"Yeah Tamara and Cecil can't wait to meet Rihanna on Friday and then little mix on Saturday" Zayn beamed gazing down at the bright pink leaflets in his hand.

"Is Elle still in the states?" Liam asked Louis who nodded and smiled

"Yep, she's really got the 'Viv's Trust' off the ground over there. Now with money from our new album we'll be able to fly over and do the same thing we've been doing here!"

I grinned and nodded. The 'Viv's Trust' was really making a difference to young kids with cancer, it was quite similar to make a wish but it had our own little twist and specialized in kids who want to meet celebrities. And all thanks to you.

I stopped in front of my car and took my keys from my pocket.

"You not coming to Nandos pal?" Niall asked

"No I'm going to drive down to Framingham before we head off tomorrow" I said.

They all nodded knowingly. They miss you just as much now.

I drove the two hours and stopped by at the usual florists where I picked up your favorite white roses and then I drove to your grave where, even though I knew they wouldn't last in the winter freeze, I placed them in front of your head stone. It was nice knowing they were there with you.

I stood by your grave for a while and told you about everything we'd gotten up to. I told you about the stadium tour we were going on, the one I always told you I'd love to do. I then blew you a kiss and drove to your house where it was busy as usual.

Poala answered the door happily and gave me a Big hug before introducing me to her new boyfriend Jack. A very buff and good looking fireman. Serena was there with Christopher and she came charging into my arms. I hugged her tightly. She gets more 

And more like you every day. In the kitchen your mother and father smiled brightly at me.

Your mama was feeding little Luca who, though extremely handsome, looks very like you. He's gorgeous and so cute. I know your looking down and I'm sure you love the name. It's adorable. She passed him to your dad who was home more than ever now and like a new man. Always helping out around the house. Then she came over, her figure completely back intact and kissed me on both cheeks. She looked fantastic and so did Fraya who'd come in just behind me with her boyfriend Eoghan. An Irish guy she'd met on her Christmas break and he seemed to be the nicest guy on earth and very similar to Niall even though I'd only met him twice.

Your Christmas decorations were still hung up and on the back of the wall your picture hung proudly above a wreath. You looked beautiful in it too.

I smiled at it and then looked at everyone around me. Everyone was happy and I knew at that very moment you were looking over me.

I knew then that everything, well everything was going to be just fine.