Chapter ~ 23

"To die would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan

- Harry -

My heart was racing.

"Will someone please tell me what the hell is wrong with her?" I roared, startling a trainee nurse scuttling past.

I received numerous glares until one of the doctors spoke to me.

"Sir, if you are not an immediate relative than get out of my ER. Now"

The mid forty year old man pointed towards the wooden door, blood smeared on his hands matching the blood on my white shirt.

I took one last look at Viviana, her body limp as the tight red dress was ripped and pulled to the side. The bleeding had stopped in the gash where she'd hit her head. I swallowed and left. Liam sat in the waiting room his head in his hands. He stood up as soon as he saw me.

"What's happening Harry? Is she alright?" His words came out so fast I barely understood them.

"I....I don't know Liam"

*19 hours earlier*

- Viv -

"Harry! Harry!" I jumped up onto the bed and giggled with joy.

"What Viv?" Harry grumbled into his pillow "it's like 8 am"

I laughed and lay my head in front of his, poking his cheek with my finger.

"I know! We're already behind schedule. You're dropping me to the tanning salon to meet Elle and Perrie and then were going to get our nails done and then were getting our -"

"Shhh" Harry mumbled pressing his finger to my lips "it's too early for this excitement"

I laughed and kissed him lightly on the lips. He was never really a morning person.

I stripped in front of the mirror frowning at the parts of my stomach where my ribs were sticking out. I was looking exceptionally thin recently.

I shrugged it off and shook my head, instantly feeling dizzy. I made it to the bathroom but had to clutch the sink for support, everything going blurry for a few moments.

It's just because you haven't eaten, I told myself, you're just hungry.

Mama had given me some special vitamins to take before bed and they had stopped the night terrors and my doctor had upped my drugs to stop the dizziness. This was the first time in over a week I had felt dizzy.

My week at home was, despite one minor hiccup, relaxing and I enjoyed spending it with my family. Dad even took a few days off to take us to the beach like we used to do.

I saw Fraya once while I was at home and gave her my brightest smile, it always used to work on her when we were kids but she looked right through me, like I was brick wall and walked away. I felt crushed.

As much as I loved the boys girlfriends' it wasn't the same. The three of them, Eleanor, Danielle and Perry took me dress shopping for the ball and I got the most incredible dress. But at the end of the day, the one person I wanted to describe the dress too was Fray.

The warm water of the shower entranced me and I sung to myself, excitement building up. I had never been to a ball before, especially not one that was going to be broadcast and filled with celebrities.

I took a good half hour washing myself, being particularly loud and hoping I'd get Harry out of bed. I ran a brush through my hair and pulled it up into a high pony wet. I knew One Direction's hair dresser would be doing it in Niall's later.