Chapter ~ 15

A/N*

Oh my god an authors note at the start... WHAT is this madness??

Haha I don't know why I did this but you know a little change never hurt anyone!

Please don't kill me for this chapter (you'll see why?) and from now on I'm going to annoy you all until you

COMMENT AND VOTE

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ― Kahlil Gibran

- Harry -

"What is it?"

I waited for her to tell me that she was in love with someone else, that there was a man in her life that could provide her with more than I ever could but it didn't come. She just frowned at me.

"Harry I'm afraid of getting hurt"

Her words were like knives in my stomach, how could she think I'd ever hurt her. I pulled her close to me while she cried into my t shirt, I wanted to tell her how much I cared, how all I wanted was her and only her but I couldn't find the right words.

"Let's go back to your house Viv, I think you need a cup of tea"

Viv sniffled messily and nodded taking my hand and leading the way back to her Terrace town house. When we got through the door I could see her mum and dad deep in conversation at the kitchen table. They stopped and her mother smiled at me.

"Harry!" She said happily "have some dinner won't you?"

I smiled politely back "thanks very much mrs. Campbell but I can just have something in my hotel"

She looked at Viv for a moment and then stood up to take my coat.

"Don't be daft honey there's a spare room upstairs and loads of 

Dinner left, it'd be shame to let it go to waste. And call me Emilia"

Viv's father scowled and went back to reading his newspaper, clearly unimpressed with the arrangements his wife was making.

"Dad" Viv said sitting me at the table "this is Harry"

He lifted his head slowly from his newspaper and eyed me before extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you sir" I said quietly. "Is that a Manchester United glasses case?"

Mr Campbell looked intrigued "it is" he said "you a fan?"

"Big fan" I replied "I was at the match the other day, Great wasn't it!"

- Viv -

I had never seen dad so engaged in a conversation before. He looked as though he was on cloud nine chatting about football and only football.

Mama knew from the look on my face when we'd arrived home that I still hadn't told him and I wasn't worried it would come up. God only knows my disease is the elephant in the room in this house.

I guess seeing Harry come so far to see me and being so determined to make things work just broke my heart, and I couldn't bring myself to tell him. I was going to get round to it I just needed the perfect moment.

Harry, mama, my dad and I all sat around the table for hours, talking about so many different things. I couldn't get over how well things were going with him and my parents. I always thought that because they'd had me at the age I am now that they'd never allow a boy to stay over but I'm pretty sure by the end of the night my mother was contemplating adopting him.

"We're hoooome!!" Paola sang scooting through the door with Serena on her back.

They must've gone out when Harry and I left for the park because Serena was carrying a box of popcorn and wearing a tiara. Paola smiled at Harry.

"Nice to finally meet Little V's beau, you're a lot handsomer in person" she winked at him and held out a hand while Serena squealed with excitement.

"Harry!!" She yelled jumping off Paola's back and running to climb into Harry's lap "are you staying the night?"

Harry chucked and patted her head "I am, is that ok?"

Serena giggled "yes! Ill give you mr squishy because the spare rooms really scary"

I exchanged a shocked 

Look with Mama, Serena never gave mr squishy to anyone but me.

"Thank you Serena that would be lovely"

Mama began to clear up while Serena led Harry into the playroom to show him all of her toys and by all of her toys I meant ALL of her toys, each Bratz doll and everything.

"Harry's quite a catch isn't be?" Paola teased taking my dads plate who'd retired to bed already.

"Oh yeah he's a lovely ragazzo!" Mama said boiling the kettle.

I grinned at them and peered in to check on Harry and Serena, he didn't even look half bored by her elaborate back story to each of their lives.

"Will I set up the spare room then?" I asked causing Paola to snigger. "What's so funny?"

"Oh come on Emilia your not seriously making him sleep in the spare room are you? Your daughters a fully grown adult!"

Mama whacked P's arm as I blushed. Nice one Paola, make things awkward why don't you?

"I am not having any antics going on while my eight year old is asleep next door che idiota totale!"

"Oh please, you let me have boys over when I was her age sis. Don't pretend you didn't!"

Mama cursed at Paola again and I slipped outside, not wanting to be the centre of things.

I stood in the doorway of the playroom and watched Serena serve fake tea to Harry.

"Now Sir Turtle Head this is Harry! Say hi" Serena said yawning.

Harry muttered an awkward 'hi' and I clapped my hands together "now Stelle, I think it's time for bed, say goodnight to Harry"

Serena frowned but put her teapot down anyway and pecked Harry on the cheek thanking him for playing with her. He ruffled her hair and then she ran off leaving us alone.

"I'll show you the spare room"

Mama and Poala were still arguing when I led Harry up to spare room and bid him goodnight. I wasn't really sure what to do but I regretted how awkward it was when I got back into my own room. We hadn't even kissed since he'd gotten here.

I lay in bed wide awake until I heard mamas soft snores from across the hall and Paola's not so soft snores from next door. Then I slipped out of bed quietly and crossed the hall into Harry's room, closing the door behind me.

As I expected he was awake, sitting up on his phone.

"Hi" I whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hi" Harry whispered back.

"I'm sorry for making things awkward earlier, I really wanted to kiss you goodnight you know"

"It's never too late" Harry leaned over to cup my face and then plant his lips onto mine.

His touch was so tender you'd think he knew I was breaking, I couldn't pull away all I wanted was him. I found myself pulling closer and I was under the covers entangled in his arms within moments. Things got heated and as I expected one thing led to another....

***

I ran my finger along his face and smiled, loving the feeling of his warm chest.

"I've never seen my sister so open with anyone before, she really loves you"

Harry kissed my nose "Your family is amazing Viv, your so lucky to have them"

I nodded knowingly and kissed him again, making up for what I'd missed.

"Viv" Harry suddenly said cutting our sweet kisses off "Will you come to Cheshire with me... And meet my family?"

I looked at him taken aback but then relaxed again. "Of course I will Harry"

Then the same pounding in my head hit me again, do I tell him before or after we go?