The King

There was a boy standing in front of her. He had black hair and electric blue eyes (like in the picture). "Who are you?" Elizabeth asked.  "Im Alex. Who are you?" he asked. "I'm Elizabeth. Its nice to meet you." she said. They shook hands. It was at this moment that he noticed her eyes. "Whoa you have really pretty eyes." he said in awe. She blushed at this comment. "Thank you" she muttered. Trying to break the awkward silence she asked him a question. "Um, just out of curiosity, why did you kidnap me?" Alex looked taken back when she asked this question. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to, i was forced to. By the king." he said sadly. Elizabeth understood his condition. He was a good kid but forced to do bad things.  Elizabeth started to comfort Alex. I wonder why he's being forced to do this. She wondered.
~Meanwhile~
"Elizabeth! Come on sweetheart! I know you're out there! Somewhere." Meredith was getting tired of running and searching so she decided to go to the king. "My lord, i have something to ask you." she knelt down in front of King Jacob. "What is it?" he growled. "You see my child is missing. Someone has taken her." she explained. "What is her name?" he asked. "Elizabeth" she answered. "Oh yeah i sent one of my boys to retrieve her. She is very rare" he smirked. Meredith's eyes widened. "What do you mean 'rare'?" she asked cautiously. "You'll see what i mean next time you see her." he had a very bad look in his eyes. "What did you do to her, you bastard!" Meredith screamed in anger. "I did nothing. Alex did." he smirked again. There's that damn smirk again. Don't worry Elizabeth, Im coming.