Escape

Normal pov
"What do you think you're doing?" Alex said angrily. Jake stopped just as their lips were about to connect and looked at Alex. "Alex! How did you find me?" Liz said surprised while blushing. "Well when i noticed you were gone i thought the king got you so i came here, but you look like you're having a great time." he said glaring at Jake. "Whoa i wasn't going to actually kiss him. He started it!" Liz said defensively. Jake looked hurt a little because he's developed a little crush on her. No ones ever cared about him like Liz does. "Sorry, i wasn't thinking. I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Jake apologized. Alex and Liz started blushing because they're not dating yet. Alex never asked her to be his girlfriend. "As long as you don't do anything to her, i forgive you." Alex said. Jake smiled and backed away from Liz. She got up and ran to Alex hugging him tightly. After hugging Jake told them that they should start leaving before the king comes. "I know a way out of here. I can help you guys escape." Jake offered. They nodded their heads and followed Jake out of the cell. Jake looked around to check if there were any guards. Once it was safe they walked out. They walked down the hallway quietly making sure not to bring any attention towards them. Soon they found a door that looked like it hasn't been opened in a long time. Jake opened the door and behind the door was a room. They walked around the dark room trying to find a switch to turn a light on. Jake found an old flashlight that somehow still works. He found another door that was a secret passage to outside. They walked through to the outside. "Thanks for helping us." Elizabeth said. She leaned over to kiss Jake on the cheek. "You're welcome." he said blushing. Alex and Elizabeth walked away leaving Jake to think of a way on how he can explain to the king why and how she escaped without revealing that it was him.
~to Alex and Elizabeth~
"Hey Liz," Elizabeth turned toward Alex, "Yeah?" she asked. "Can i ask you something?" he asked. She nodded. "I know i haven't asked you this yet so I've decided nows the time, will you be my girlfriend?"