Part 8

Daphne's P.O.V.

I hugged Vicky and then sat back down. PHEW. I finally told her, now...we just gotta tell Alex. Alex came back to the table with two coffee's in his hands. Austin stood up and did a little hand shake with 8. I waved and Alex waved back. Alex: "Hey guys. So...what did I miss?" Vittoria: "Nothing really...just..." Austin cut off her. Austin: "Me and Daphne are dating!" He said with a grin. I couldn't help but giggle too. Alex said congrats to both of us and then we all just hung out the rest of the day. It was really fun. That day couldn't get better.

Alex and Vicky left the café early, probably to stay alone a little. Austin was walking me home. It was already 7, but he had to do some things for his fans. We walked up at the front door and just stared into each other’s eyes. Austin: "Oh yeah, babe. The party is tomorrow." He said smiling. Me: "Oh, well... are you gonna pick me up or should I go with Vittoria?" He shrugged. Austin: "Doesn't matter to me. Whatever you wanna do." He took one of my hands and held it, softly rubbing it. I smiled small. Me: "Okay, well I'll just text you." He nodded and leaned in. He gave me a short, but passionate kiss, and then hugged me lightly. We parted from each other and both said goodnight. I opened the front door and looked back to see Austin leaving, but I could see he was smiling. I just smiled too and closed the door behind me. I walked in the kitchen to get a bottle water and found a note. I knew it was from mom, or it could of been a creeper. Anyways, it said, "Hunny, I’m out with the girls. I should be back at 12 to 2. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you, bye." I smiled small and took my water bottle upstairs into my room. I changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I plopped down on the bed & took out my phone. I noticed I had one text message. It was from Vicky.

Vittoria: "Daphne...I don't know what to do :("

Me: "What do you mean?"

Vicky: "Do you remember how Alex asked me 2 the party, but I already agreed 2 go with Matthew..."

Me: "Oh ya...man, that’s tough. Well, aren’t u goin' out with Alex?"

She continued: "No...he hasn’t asked me yet. But i don’t wanna be rude 2 Matthew, so I have to go with him."

Me: "True...but do u wanna go together?"

Vicky: "What about Austin?"

Me: "I can meet him there."

Vittoria: "Ok...& yes. I'll be over tomorrow at 10. The party doesn’t start till 12. ok?"

Me: "Kay. I’ma go to bed. Night, love u."

Vicky: "Love u too. Night!"

I went to my charger and plugged it in my phone so it could charge. I went to my laptop and logged into twitter. Austin told me to check him out on there. I logged on and I got 2,041 followers.I type in '@AustinMahone' and found his twitter. His twitter popped up and HOLY BUTT. He did have like 5 million fans! He was already following me, because my name was simple. It was '@Daphne_Niall' and he KNEW I loved One Direction ha-ha. I decided to DM him.

To:@AustinMahone

Message: "Hey...wanna call me?"

-a few minutes later-

From:@AustinMahone

Message: "Sure (:"

I logged off and sat on my bed. Then, I heard 'Heart in my hands'. Yes...Austin changed it to his ringtone, silly boy :] I picked up my phone and answered.

Me: "Hello?"

Austin: "Hey love"

Me: "*giggled* So...I talked to Vittoria and she's really upset."

Austin: "Ahw why?"

Me: "You know how Alex asked her to the party? & she's going with Matthew?"

Austin: "Oh yeah...Alex was upset too. He texted me."Ahw...well, he needs to ask her out!"

Austin: "I know.. but I think that's what he's gonna do tomorrow."

Me: "Oh really? Well, we're gonna have to see. I can't wait!"

Austin: "Yeah, it's gonna be AMAZING."

Me: Oh yeah, and why's that?"

Austin: "Cause you’re gonna be with me. And there’s a lot of dancing...like grinding and slow dancing?"

Me: "Oh really? Haha, well I'm up for that."

Austin: "Me too"

*we both laughed*

Me: "Well, i'm gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow. Night Austin"

Austin: "Goodnight baby"

I hung up and had the biggest smile on my face. DID HE SAY BABY? OMG. Breath Daphne! Ahhhh. I put my phone on the night stand, shut off the light and wrapped the blankets around my body. I fell asleep, thinking of Austin :]