Part 25

Daphne's P.O.V.

I froze when I saw his face, the same face I fell in love with. Oh boy only in that momement i understood how much I missed him. He smiled a little. Austin: "Hey". I smiled big even if I didn't want to show him I was happy to see him but I couldn't control myself. I leaped into his arms and hugged him. It felt so good to hug him after such a long time. I missed being in his arms. I started crying. Me: "I-I missed you so so much." I said with tears coming down my cheek. He shh'd me and I just hugged him tighter. Then, we heard the sound of a picture being taken. We looked to the right and saw Austin’s mom, Michele. She smiled. Michele: "Sorry, I had to take a picture." Austin rolled his eyes. Austin: "Mom, privacy, please." She nodded and went inside. I smiled and looked at him, cupping his face with both hands. He looked into my eyes and smiled. Me: "I miss hanging with you." I said with a slight frown. He smiled and hugged me tighter. Austin: "I did too." I let go and stood on my tippy toes, with my arms still around his neck. Austin: "Do you wanna come in and talk?" I nodded and I took his hand. We walked inside hand in hand and went to his room. I sat on his bed with him, still holding his hand and I sighed. Me: "So.." He smiled a sincere smile. Austin: "You have no idea how much I missed you Daphne." I smiled and tilted my head down, blushing. Me: "I know, me too." He laughed and so did I. We continued our little laughing fit for a few minutes, then we stopped and looked at each other.I suddently remembered why I was there and my smile disappeared from my face.He noticed it and tried to hug me but I pulled him away."Austin,as I told u it was hard for me to stay away from you but I can't forget what you did to me..."Austin:"Let me explain.." "You have nothing to explain! You cheated on me,on my feelings! And not only once but twice! The first time i forgave you but I'm not gonna do the same this time.I thought you would have learned from your mistakes but I was wrong. At the beach party you kissed her because of your jealousy,you said... But the second time you had no excuse.I wasn't even there! You couldn't be jealous then. Or maybe even the first time jealousy was a lie...I can't stand it any more Austin... I suffer too much when I am with you.I can't stand it any more...We can't retourn together again."I bursted inyo tears again.He tried to hug me and this time i let him do it. Austin: "Listen Daphne, I know you probably herd this a million times, but I am sorry.It was completely my fault... I got drunk and I did something inexusable.. I understand that your upset with me and I know we won’t ever be together again, but...you think we can be at least friends?" I thought for a minute and smiled small. Me:"I think we can try.I missed spending time with u so much that I'm not ready to lose you completely.We spent a really great time together I don't wanna forget it.So I think friends sound good." He nodded all happy and hugged me. I took in his sweet scent and couldn't be happier. Man, I’m really glad we're friends. I then, felt vibration in my pocket. I got out of Austin’s embrace and took out my phone. I saw the picture Michele took of us like 10 minutes ago.I smiled and held up the phone to Austin’s face. He smiled when he saw that. Austin: "My mom took that picture, right?" I smiled and nodded. I saved the picture and put my phone back in my pocket.

-Some hours later-

I was now home and it was 10:30pm. Being over at Austin’s house felt like old times. Except we didn't kiss...sad really. But I'm glad we were friends again. We had just watched movies, cuddled, and talked basically all night. I got into my pyjamas and took off all my make-up. I went under the covers and looked through my pictures on my phone. I saw 2 pictures that made me smile big.One was taken by the lake when we had a little picnic with Alex and Vittoria.I took the second picture with my webcam one day when we decided to just be all lazy. I almost cried, but happy tears, I think. I mean, I was so glad me and him became friends, but I have to admit I missed being his girlfriend, and him being my boyfriend. What if he got a girlfriend and spent more time with her then me?!. I put my phone on silent, put it on the table and got comfy under the blanket. I fell asleep, thinking of me and Austin.