Part 9

Austin P.O.V.

I was up around 8am the next day, just replying to my fans on YouTube and tweeting/following people. Then, I decided to go on Daphne’s Twitter. I typed in 'Daphne_Niall' and found her twitter. The day before, she had had a Niall's icon but now she had a pic of her & Vittoria drinking out of one straw. It was really cute. I just smiled to myself and noticed her last few tweets. One was from this morning.

@Daphne_Niall: "wow...today im going to a pool party with my friends & babe (: yay!"

I smiled big time and noticed her other tweets from last night.

@Daphne_Niall: "going to bed. lonngg day tomorrow! (: night @NiallOfficial hehe.

@Daphne_Niall: "talking to him ♥"

I figured it was me, since it was about the time we talked last night. I went to my twitter home page and decided to update my status.

@AustinMahone: "MORNING GIRLS! (; getting ready 4 a pool party l8tr with @AlexConstancio7, @vikiflamini & the beautiful, @Daphne_Niall"

I logged off and went to the bathroom. I took a 10 minutes shower and then went to my wardrobe with a towel wrapped around my waist. I finally found a pair of black shorts with red stripes on the side, a white and red basketball shirt. I went downstairs and plopped down on the couch. My mom was in the kitchen cooking with her boyfriend, Martin. He was okay I guess, but I never wanted her to go out with him. Her and my dad didnt have the BEST relationship, but I missed them together. Also, he was taking my mom away from me. I flipped throughout the channels and watched Teen Wolf. Man, I love this show.

Daphne's P.O.V.

It was around 9:30 and I was just having some breakfast and watching Teen Wolf in the living room. I got a text from Austin and smiled. We just kept texting each other.

Austin: "Hey gorgeous (:"

Me: "Hey (:"

Austin: "What u doing?"

Me: "Watching teen wolf, eating. u?"

Austin: "SAME. Except my mom’s bf is here :/"

Me: "Ahw, Austin im srry :/"

Austin: "Its kay bby (;"

Me: "hehe kay. I can't wait till the party!"

Austin: "I know, its gonna be fun! (:"

Me: "Yah, it is. and ill be with u (:"

Austin: "I get to grind with u! YAY (;"

Me: "Oh wow Austin ;p"

Austin: "Haha ;p"

I was going to text him back till I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the clock and it was 10:03am. VICKY WAS HERE. I quickly texted Austin.

Me: "Heyy, Vicky's here. I'll txt u when were at the party. Bye (:"

Austin: "Kay bye (:"

I put my phone on the table and walked to the door. I opened the door and Vittoria had a sad look on her face. She was holding a bag full of stuff. Probably clothes and such. Me: "Hey girl…how you feeling?" She shrugged and walked in, I closed the door behind her. We both walked up in my room and I shut the door behind me. Vicky: "Okay, so shall we get started!" I nodded my head and we got ready.

-1 hour later-

It was now 11:30 and we were both almost ready. Vittoria and I was still working on our hair. Yes, it will get ruined, but whatever, we wanted to look good! I actually DID look good. Me and Vicky were in these: Me on the left Vicky on the right. I had my hair straight, but loosely, and Vicky's all curly . I put on light make up and some of my 'Our Moment' perfume. Man, I love this smell (: I smiled at her. Me: "Vicky, you look beyond gorgeous! Alex is gonna be wrapped around you all night!" She giggled and blushed. Vittoria: "Shuttup! Look at you! You’re looking beautiful tonight! Austin is gonna be all over you!" I smiled and blushed. Ugh! Why did she have to say that? We both put on our sandals and walked out the door and to the pool party.