Part 15

Daphne's P.O.V.

It's been about an hour of fun! So far, me and Austin answered questions, danced, I sang with him a bit then I let him sing for his fans and it was FUN! I love his fans, there were so sweet. He said bye to the fans and so did I. He logged off and turned off the computer. Me: "That was sooo much fun Austin! Thanks for having me." I said with a smile. He smiled back at me while picking up his guitar to put in his room. Austin: "Anytime. You were great! I think my Mahomies like you." My face beamed at that! Me: "Really?" I said very excitedly. Austin: "Yeah. Did you see the comments?" I nodded no with my head. I was too busy having fun. Austin: "Well, they did!" He walked into his room and put the guitar away. I just waited for him by the door. Then, he gave me a smile. Austin: "Do you wanna go in the hotub?" My mouth dropped wide open. HE NEVER TOLD ME HE HAD A HOT TUB! Me: "Do You have a hot tub?!" He laughed. Austin: "Yeah, do you wanna go in?" He walked a little closer. I smiled really big. Me: "Well yeah! But, I don’t have my bathing suit.." He put one hand on my waist and pulled ourselves closer together. Austin: "So get in with your clothes ;)." He whispered with a wink, then walked away with a smirk. I just smiled and followed me. Well...that night was gonna be good !

Austin's P.O.V.

I hadn't gone in the hot tub in so long and being in the hot tub with my girlfriend,DAMN, was amazing!  She was not going in with a bathing suit, she’s going in with her clothes AHHH. I can't wait. I turned on the hot tub and turned around to see Daphne trailing behind me. Me: "You can go and get washed up in the bathroom if you want?" I said while pointing to the near-by door. She nodded lightly and went in the bathroom. I took a big, deep breath and took off my shirt. I left my phone on the floor with my shirt and hopped in. I just enjoyed the hot water on my skin then I heard the door open. I looked up and HOLY KAJHFIUHDSI. There was Daphne...in her bra and girly boxers :0. She sat her clothes down and smiled up at me. I smiled back. Me: "Wow...you look, wow.Shouldn't u get in with all your clothes on?" She just giggled and I took her hand and helped in the hotub. Then I grabbed her other hand and pulled her close to me. She just giggled again and hung her arms loosely around my neck. I laid my hands on her waist firmly and pulled her closer. She leaned her forehead on my forehead and sighed a little bit, but then smiled. "You are so gorgeous." I said to her while looking down her body and up to her beautiful brown eyes. She giggled and tried hiding her blushing. Daphne: "Shut up." She said with her beautiful smile. She was so gorgeous. Me: "I'm not lying baby." I smirked. Then I leaned down and kissed her.

Daphne's P.O.V.

Me and Austin have kissed like this for about 2 minutes and it got rougher every second. Then,we started to slow down then he went down and started kissing around my neck. Then, he found my weak spot. I tried not to moan, but I couldn't hold it in.

Austin's P.O.V.

HOLY BUTT. I just herd Daphne moan...for the first time. SCORE ONE FOR MAHONE! I just chuckled and a few seconds later, she giggled. I faced her and then l just kept kissing her cheek. Man, I didn't want this to end. :D

Daphne's P.O.V.

After a few hours in the hot tub, we decided to get out. Austin gave me one of his shirts to wear and I used my short shorts that were completely dry. I closed the bathroom door and went in the living room where Austin was. He was drinking some monster and watching TV. I sneaked up behind him and grabbed his soda. He made an :o face. Austin: "Hey, that was mine!" I smiled and sat next to him. Me: "You snooze, you lose." He just smiled. I took another sip of Austin’s drink and saw what Austin was watching, Jersey Shore. Wow. Lol. I was so into it 10 minutes later, I LOVE THIS SHOW. I used to think it was stupid but lmfao, it was amazing I heard Austin chuckle beside me and I looked at him. I laughed a little. Me: "What?" I said smiling. Austin: "Your so cute." he said grabbing my hands and pulling me up. Me: " And you’re not too bad" He just laughed and kissed me on the forehead. Austin: "I should get you home." I nodded and grabbed my stuff. That was a really good day :)