Part 13

Austin's P.O.V.

It was the next day, which was FRIDAYYY :) My Ustream was later today. I got up and went on twitter. I logged on and updated my status's.

@AustinMahone : "Hiiiiiiii girls! (: hanging out with @AlexConsancio7, @vikiflamini and @Daphne_Niall at the funpark today, then ustream with a very special person (; you'll see later. Love u guys. #YEE."

I went to Daphne's twitter and saw she had 4 new tweets One was from the night before at around 10, after I left her house, & then the rest was from that morning like few minutes after mine..

@Daphne_Niall: "Had a long and tiring day, but glad we're all better. I think I'm actually falling for him..(:"

@Daphne_Niall: "I will love you always (: You make me smile ♥"

I smiled on that one and RT'd it, then went back to read the other tweets.

@Daphne_Niall: "Well, big day tomorrow. Goingg to bed (:"

@Daphne_Niall: "Up early. Goingg to the funpark with @vikiflamini, @AustinMahone and @AlexCostancio7 :) Can't wait!!!"

I smiled and logged off. I went to take a shower and dressed into Jordan air top and black shorts. I had a small breakfast and took out my phone. I clicked on a new message and went in my contacts. I found "Daphne ♥" and wrote the text message. I sent it and waited for her to text back (:

Daphne's P.O.V.

I woke up that morning around 8, in a really happy mood. I took a long shower. I went down stairs and made myself some cereal. Then, I got a text message. On the top, it read "Mahone(;". I smiled and opened the message.

Text Message: "Heey babe (: Just wanted to text you. Me, Alex and Viki will be coming around 10 to pick you up. I'll see you soon. xoxo. - Austin ♥"

I smiled and texted him back.

Text Message: "Hiii (: Okaay. I'll be waiting. See ya soon. xoxo - Daph (:"

I looked at the clock and it was 9:35am. I went in the living and decided to watch some tv.

-30 minutes later-
Austin's P.O.V.

It was now 10:15 and we were almost at Daphne's house. I texted her saying we were on our way. We stopped in her driveway and I got out. I came to her door and knocked. A few mins later, I saw her opening the door. She looked gorgeous, like always. She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist gently and hugged her. Austin: "Hey.." I whispered in her ear. She giggled and let go. She closed the door behind her and put her phone in her back pocket. She took my hand and said, "let’s go Mahone" then she winked. Man...SEXY. We walked to the car. I know today, is going to be a REALLY fun day :D

Daphne's P.O.V.

I got in the car with Austin and we drove off to the Funpark. It’s the most amazing park EVER! It has amazing rides, foods, singers. It's like a carnival! After 20 minutes of riding, we finally got there and it was PACKED. We all got out of the car and I grabbed Austin’s hands. Us four all walked over to the ticket office and payed for our tickets. Alex: "So, what do you guys wanna do first?" Vittoria: "Oooooo, I wanna go on the roller coaster!!! Alexxxxx... will you pweeeease go on it with me?" She did her little puppy dog face and of course, he gave in. Alex: "Sure babe let's go." He took her hand and looked at Austin and I. Alex: "What you guys gonna be doing?" Austin looked at me and I shrugged. Austin: "Probably walk around and stuff. I'll text ya later." Alex: "Alright man. Come on babe." Vittoria waved at me before going to her ride. I looked at Austin with a smile. He looked back at me and leaned in. I gave him a soft, quick kiss before getting up. I pulled him up as well. Me: "So, what you wanna do?" I said with a smirk. He shrugged and smiled. Austin: "Anything." I rolled my eyes and looked around. Then, I saw a merry-go-round. It was so adorable. Legit, soooo many couples were on it. I pointed to the ride with excitement and Austin turned around. He got the idea I wanted to go on it and we walked over, hand in hand.

Austin's P.O.V.

Me and Daphne went on this merry-go-round thing and it was pretty romantic. We just kissed and cuddled the whole ride. I loved being with her. After the ride she went to the bathroom, so I sat on the bench and took out my iPhone. I updated my status.

@AustinMahone: "Having fun so far at the Funpark (: with my girl @Daphne_Niall."

A few mins later...I got a tweet from Daphne.

@Daphne_Niall: "@AustinMahone You better have fun (; and btw this is a great date. LAWL."

I smiled and saw there was a pic someone tweeted on twitter. It read,

@MahomieMadness101:

"Went to the park today and saw @AustinMahone with @Daphne_Niall ....so cute. Look: http://cdn1.stbm.it/girlpower/gallery/foto_gallery/amore/coppie-innamorate/coppia-girasoli.jpeg?-3600 "

I smiled and RT’d it. It was a cute pic :) I put my phone away and saw Daphne heading my direction. I got up from the bench. Daphne: "So I see you tweeting huh?" she said with one eye brow raised up and her smiling. I just nodded and smiled back. Me: "So...what you wanna do now?" Daphne: "Can we get something to eat...I’m a little hungry." I nodded and took her hand once again in mine. We walked over to the food stand and ordered some food.